Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

Why do opposing fans feel the need to troll on other teams forums. Constructive comments are fine but wind ups are not :mad1::mad1:

That's not trolling just a bit of banter and he was very complimentary about us in a previous post so is alright by me.
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

There nothing special. Half of the team are overrated for example Sako, was shocking against us earlier in the season. Dropped points at Tranmere and they will be dropping points here as well
brentford 2-1 wolves
Forshaw, Trotta
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

Not meant to be a wind up :L read my previous comments I'm simply stating a prediction and responding to comments. UTW

Overreaction on my part possibly due to mindless idiots on your MM forum. Apologies if you are not one of them.
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

1-0 Craig 90(+4)
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

We're a completely different team now, that comment is irrelevant

you may be a different team, But I am taking the bees to destroy you lot 3-1 Bees.the truth is Brentford are the best team in this division.
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

We go in despondant at 2-0 down half time - Nothing is working for us and 8 of our 11 are having a mare.

No idea what Warbs says to them at haf time but with 2 half time subs coming on and a different shape we batter them from the whistle and are 2-2 after only 64 minutes. Mo matter what we do we can not get a winner. Crossbar and post twice denies us BUT, with the last kick of the game, a free kick from 24 yards, Forshaw sends in a screamer which just about takes the net off its clips.

10,335 Brentford go absolutly mental and 1600 Wolves break down in tears.

Mark Burridge on Beesplayer has an apoletic fit announcing the goal and Louis has to jump in quick on the microphone while Mark is given mouth to mouth by Nats :)
i hope you aren't planning to listen on bees player--get the canoe out!
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

I will be happy with a draw and Swindon turning over Orient.
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

bloody hell how many deluded bees fans is there,your nothing special.
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

bloody hell how many deluded bees fans is there,your nothing special.

I know they are all acting like they are unbeaten in 19 games & Top of the league ..


Bees 2 Wolves 0
 
Last edited:

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

bloody hell how many deluded bees fans is there,your nothing special.

Not deluded.
Best football I've ever seen a Brentford side play, echoed by some of the more elderly fans as well.
This team are on fire, it will take something very special to beat them.
Bring on Saturday, Brentford are ready for this battle !!
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

Bees win 3 - 1 Judge and Donaldson brace
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

We should not be concerned by some of the silly comments from the Wolves fans since they come from north of Watford, and by definition are not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

bloody hell how many deluded bees fans is there,your nothing special.

You wanna take a look at your own forums. Big time charlie arrogant m1nges there aplenty.

Have Wolves really sunk that low that they have to start margin it in lg1? You should be bloody walking this division with your budget.
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

Bees to win 2-1 in a tense encounter
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

Have just replayed the Gillingham v Wolves game that I recorded a few weeks back.

Having watched it again we should be very afraid as Wolves came fairly close to getting a 0-0 draw. It was only the post with 10 minutes to go and then a deep in injury time goal that saw them lose to a bottom 4 team.

I worry about Saturday having watched it again :(
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

bloody hell how many deluded bees fans is there,your nothing special.
Welcome to league one sunshine, the reason you are not in the premiershite anymore is because you are not good enough. Neither are you good enough for the championship. Last season proved that. So grow some gonads, get off your "we are bigger than you" horse, go outside and watch the real world. You are where you are because that's where you deserve to be right now. 2nd in League 1 behind that little team called Brentford who are coming to get you on Saturday. Futhermore on a matter of grammar, it's you're not your.
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

I am trying to be constructive. I think the game / result will depend on who scores first.

If we do, Then I think WW will come out a little more and chase the game as I guess they will be very happy with a point and would take it, if offered before kick off . This will leave us more room the play our game and we could end up winning by 2 or 3, unless they equalise, then below will apply.

If WW score first ( or even the game is a draw after 65 to 70 mins ) they will try and shut up shop ( Rosler like ). Play 1 up top, and 9 behind the ball, even if this is only after 10 mins. We will then see how good we are as we will play for the win what ever, as we have done since the Breadman has been in the hot seat.

My prediction - Same type of game as Doncaster but with a much better result. Roll on Saturday.
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

Think this will be a tough game. Wolves looked poor to me earlier in the season but have definitely strengthened since then.

I reckon a thrilling 2-2, leading to several journalists reporting "...this was a credit to League 1".

Forshaw 26, Donaldson 64 for us, Andy Mutch and Steve Bull for them. Both teams to get promoted come the end of the season.
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

Tight game and I can't see lots of goals. 1-1 two scrappy fox in the box type tap-ins
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

Bees 4 wolves 0...... and now your gonna believe us!!!

20 years of pain extinguished in one season.
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

You only dignify the trolls by replying.

Personally I think it could go either way, but I think we will both go up regardless.
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

I am trying to be constructive. I think the game / result will depend on who scores first.

If we do, Then I think WW will come out a little more and chase the game as I guess they will be very happy with a point and would take it, if offered before kick off . This will leave us more room the play our game and we could end up winning by 2 or 3, unless they equalise, then below will apply.

If WW score first ( or even the game is a draw after 65 to 70 mins ) they will try and shut up shop ( Rosler like ). Play 1 up top, and 9 behind the ball, even if this is only after 10 mins. We will then see how good we are as we will play for the win what ever, as we have done since the Breadman has been in the hot seat.

My prediction - Same type of game as Doncaster but with a much better result. Roll on Saturday.

So....... basically anything could happen?
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

bloody hell how many deluded bees fans is there,your nothing special.

I would say your not famous anymore,but then you never have been. Typical big time Charlie clown who thinks it there divine right walk this league.
 
Last edited:

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

This is obviously the game of the season (until the next one! :) ) but winning is a habit and I really don't think the boys believe anyone can beat them now - we know even if the ref is a ***** and we go down 0-1 via a dreadful penalty decision we will just fire up and come back at them harder - we just don't give up - Wolves simply won't know what hit them and the very vocal crowd will be our 12th man.

4-1 to the super bees to put all those doubters in their place and us true believers into 7th heaven!

WE ARE BRENTFORD AND WE ARE GOING UP - AS CHAMPIONS! :)
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

Bees 4 wolves 0...... and now your gonna believe us!!!

20 years of pain extinguished in one season.

Mhead, if this IS the scoreline I will donate £20 to your chosen charity.

For me, as other's have speculated, it depends on who scores first. This will be our first proper Championship level game. A good test. I'm going 2-2.
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

We still haven't fired 100% yet at home,if it happens Saturday, it will be carnage!!
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

Tight game, good crowd, but crucially it's not do-or-die like Doncaster was so should be a more enjoyable atmosphere/occasion. :sorted:
2-1 Bees(unless they wheel Steve Bull out of retirement, in which case 2-2)
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

2-1 Bees

Craig 89th minute equaliser
Donaldson 96th minute winner
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

I'd say the bookies, as usual, have it right.

Brentford generally about 5/4, Wolves 2/1, draw 9/4.

Most likely result a narrow Bees win.

I reckon 2-0 to us - second goal an 88th minute breakaway. Cue the chants of "We're going up with the Preston....".
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

Mhead, if this IS the scoreline I will donate £20 to your chosen charity.

This will be our first proper Championship level game. .

No its not, it is a league 1 game. Don't be drawn into thinking they have a divine right to win the league just because they were once in a higher division.
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

This has the potential to be a very nerve wracking afternoon however would be nice to repeat the game all those years ago against Fulham when the stakes were similar and I think we were 3/4 nil up at half time and could enjoy the day !!!
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

Bees 2 - 0 Wolves

Donaldson gets his 50th goal for the Bees, then adds another for good measure.

:bound:
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

I would take dropping points on Saturday for a win today, come on Boris you know it makes sense
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

2-2

Donaldson and Judge
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

Overreaction on my part possibly due to mindless idiots on your MM forum. Apologies if you are not one of them.

I am on that forum but yeah I agree, Molmix is full of tossers :D
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

bloody hell how many deluded bees fans is there,your nothing special.

Really think this is the time where we'll step up and show who really is the best team in the division. Brentford have been for the majority of it but we will be come May!
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

You wanna take a look at your own forums. Big time charlie arrogant m1nges there aplenty.

Have Wolves really sunk that low that they have to start margin it in lg1? You should be bloody walking this division with your budget.

To an extent I agree with that, but turning around the mentality of the whole club after the last 2 seasons of sh*t is easier said than done.... we were used to losing week in week out and that doesn't change overnight. I for one am happy where we are now and Kenny Jackett has managed to completely overhaul the team, change the mentality of the club and weed out the trouble makers in barely 8 months! This season was never ever going to be an easy ride at all. Some of us last summer were thinking we'd struggle again this season.
 

Bees v Wolves Prediction thread

Have just replayed the Gillingham v Wolves game that I recorded a few weeks back.

Having watched it again we should be very afraid as Wolves came fairly close to getting a 0-0 draw. It was only the post with 10 minutes to go and then a deep in injury time goal that saw them lose to a bottom 4 team.

I worry about Saturday having watched it again :(

Haven't dropped a point since that game...
 
Back
Top Bottom