YorkBee said:leeds now winning..
Not very likely now the final whistle has gone!California Bee said:Come on Brentford!!!! One more goal! You can do it!
Yeah but really it should be easier now!Edmundo said:Not very likely now the final whistle has gone!lol
Edmundo said:Presumably we've dropped a place or two?
Infatuated Bees Alter Ego said:Glad we got a point in the end, but my mate at the game said Nelson was to blame for one or not more of their goals.
pompeybee said:Can we be original for once and not blame Nelson for this one? The first one was a superb cross he didn't have a chance of getting to first, the second and third were free headers from inside the six yard box with the entire defence (in particular Sam, whose brains were still in Bucharest) gone walkabout.
Infatuated Bees Alter Ego said:Fair enough. You were there and I wasn't.
Something went awry though, with some bloke scoring three headers in the 1st 20 odd minutes.
pompeybee said:Something awry would be a good way of putting it. I don't think anyone, including the Oldham fans, could believe what they were seeing.
I just get a bit bored with the "it was Nelson's fault" stuff. Quite often it is of course, but it's funny how often his little misunderstandings with the centre of defence involve Sam.
Not that I'd be without Sam ...