Being Liverpool

WarrenBee

Well-known member
Joined
8 Feb 2002
Messages
24,178
Reaction score
5,897
Location
Can You See The Real Me?

Being Liverpool

Anyone else watching this on channel 5 on Friday evenings? I'm no lover of Liverpool, but I do love a good fly on the wall documentry.

:cool:
 

Being Liverpool

Why did they use subtitles for Carragher but not Borini?? :crazy3: rofl
 

Being Liverpool

Really like it. Think the gaffer comes across well.
 

Being Liverpool

Same here i'm into it as well. Sounds like he has high hopes of Jonjo Shelvey. Wonder who were the names in those 3 envelopes???
 

Being Liverpool

I doubt there was any names, just a good old motIvation technique to ensure everyone did what they needed to
 

Being Liverpool

His regime certainly seems to be benefiting from all this.
 

Being Liverpool

I doubt there was any names, just a good old motIvation technique to ensure everyone did what they needed to
Two things.

1. It's something similar to what Fergie did over ten years ago.

2. How can they make sure they are not in the envelope buy playing well? If their name is in, it's not gonna change is it! What is he, some sort of Derren Brown/Dynamo character?!
 

Being Liverpool

Err, because I bet the envelopes contained no names, he is hardly going to reveal them at the end of the season is he?
 

Being Liverpool

A good watch but I do feel Mr Rodgers would benefit from being in a GPG.FC dressing room pre game and Half Time. He would then see what a proper motivational team talk was like :)
 
Back
Top Bottom