BFC In PR Shocker

Ace Face

Well-known member
Joined
17 Jan 2001
Messages
15,429
Reaction score
2,995
Location
North Stand

BFC In PR Shocker

Random outbursts of PR have broken out in the TW8 region, media moguls are searching for the chimp from PG and Radion 1s Mark Chapman.

Fans of a TWB based football club - nicknamed the BEES. Are in despair as these scurilously helpful PR outbursts filtrate the net. Mouse potatoes and Keyboard Warriors are left rumourless after these PR shockers and are seeking a fix of football to relieve themselves.

Ends

THE ABOVE PR HAS BEEN EDITED BY THE PR CHAMPIONS AT THE GRIFFIN PARK STADIUM.
 
Last edited:

BFC In PR Shocker

lol lol

I can't get used to your new name Bish, i don't know what Abee would make of it all.:eek: lol
 

BFC In PR Shocker

Ace Face - what a stoopid name, change it back Bish I say !

steve bee said:
I can't get used to your new name Bish, i don't know what Abee would make of it all

I'm sure abee's opinion of Bish wouldn't change one micro-millimetre ;)

lol lol
 

BFC In PR Shocker

Re: Ace Face - what a stoopid name, change it back Bish I say !

Bee H said:
I'm sure abee's opinion of Bish wouldn't change one micro-millimetre ;)

lol lol

But would he bow down to his undeniable title of King of the Floor?
Better still, will Ace Face show who is the Dancefloor Daddy at the next Mod/Scooter Night or hide outside pretending to count the takings? :D ;)
 

BFC In PR Shocker

Re: Re: Ace Face - what a stoopid name, change it back Bish I say !

Streetboy said:
But would he bow down to his undeniable title of King of the Floor?
Better still, will Ace Face show who is the Dancefloor Daddy at the next Mod/Scooter Night or hide outside pretending to count the takings? :D ;)

Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

i gave you that name and i demand you go back to 'Bish' or i'll be consulting my lawyers


i will you know:nono:

lol
 

BFC In PR Shocker

As it winds you lightweights up it will stay.

Due to dealing with Roy King the last Mod Night will be the 31st Jan - BE THERE!!

As for abee - I have driven him from these shores.;)
 

BFC In PR Shocker

Ace Face said:


Due to dealing with Roy King the last Mod Night will be the 31st Jan - BE THERE!!



Why the last one? Surely these events make BU money and the Club is in need of every penny at this time?

What has Roy King managed to do, or more likely not do, this time:confused:
 

BFC In PR Shocker

Due to the fact that Roy King failed to sort out the bar extension, as I asked him to do in November. The lack of any real committment from Roy King to support the more effective use of STRIPES Music Bar and the general lack of any real confidence in him doing what you ask him to do.

BFC cannot rely on volunteers indefinately, we need people who will move mountains to savce our club.
 

BFC In PR Shocker

I take it you've phoned John Mac on that number you're always quoting to us to discuss:confused:
 

BFC In PR Shocker

On a serious note, it does seem that Roy King fails to bring much to the table, is he worth his job and his £35k salary and company car that goes with it:confused:
 

BFC In PR Shocker

Does that mean I have been made redundant as head of Design and Publishing on the Mod and Scooter wing of Bees United.:(
 

BFC In PR Shocker

On the subject of Roy King, can anyone answer the question as to what has happened to the air conditioning planned for Stripes?
 

BFC In PR Shocker

I really want the Mod Nights to carry on, but I really don`t want the hassle of chasing Roy King.
Sultan give me a ring please mate.
I have Tony Class booked for Apr 3rd and don`t want to blow him out.
 

BFC In PR Shocker

Bosh, have you passed on your complaints to John Mac? If so, can you share his answer with us?

As you may have picked on, a few of us are concerned as to what exactly the Muppet King does to earn his crust at BFC...
 

BFC In PR Shocker

why does roy king have to do the license?
 
Back
Top Bottom