Bicycles

Bigbee

Well-known member
Joined
5 Apr 2000
Messages
33,563
Reaction score
6,617
Location
Crondall,Nr Farnham

Bicycles

Clearing up ready to move has unveiled several bicycles,chlidrens,ladies and mens.The ladies and mens would of done hardly any mileage as we're fat and lazy.If you're looking for a bike let me know and I'll see if we've any thing to suit.I'll probably ask for a few bob for them as they wont of been used much.
 

Bicycles

Looking for a Gents one as we speak. Not too fussed on all the spec as long as it goes.

Anything?
 

Bicycles

Hi,Ive got a mate and his missus coming over for first dibs.I think Ive got three mens bikes.I'll let you know whats wot asap.

Pete

I thought this was a swinging ad, I was right. Good luck mate.
 

Bicycles

Bigbee - Dont suppose you found the boots I have had on order from you since the world began while clearing out the garage ?

Do you have to take irritating pills or is this all natural?

I should get the first wool lined samples tomorrow or Tuesday.Size 5 for your dainty feet:sorted:
 

Bicycles

Bike's left...............

Peugeot Mens 21 speed racing bike
Ladies mountain bike
2 x 20 inch folding bikes,very light,around 10kgs
 

Bicycles

Cheers for the bike Bigbee, cleaned it up, had to put some new tires on as on of the other ones exploded off the rim a few hours after being pumped up. Rode it to work yesterday. :)
 

Bicycles

I thought the tyres may be a little bit tired.Theyve been flat for the last 20 years or so! It was quite a nice bike from distant memory,enjoy!
 

Bicycles

I'll make an offer on a fold up bike if one is going still? Pm me!
 

Bicycles

Bicycles

I'll check whats left,you're quite a long way from me though.

The missus did get in touch but never heard from you. Be good if you had any bikes left as Claire had hers nicked and there is a "sponsorship" going to pledge a fiver each towards getting her a new one
 
Last edited:

Bicycles

The missus did get in touch but never heard from you. Be good if you had any bikes left as Claire had hers nicked and there is a "sponsorship" going to pledge a fiver each towards getting her a new one

I'll pledge as well.:)
 

Bicycles

Anyone know of anywhere within Essex or close by where I can get a Mountain bike for like 100 quid or under, used or new? cheers
 

Bicycles

Anyone know of anywhere within Essex or close by where I can get a Mountain bike for like 100 quid or under, used or new? cheers

Hire bolt cutters for about £8 a day from HSS and you can select from a range of bikes outside most train stations.
 
Back
Top Bottom