Big Inflatable Bees?

tomisabee

Active member
Joined
8 Jan 2008
Messages
1,405
Reaction score
25
Location
Chertsey

Big Inflatable Bees?

I have been looking all over the internet and can't any good inflatable Bee's anywhere

anyone know where i can buy some?
 

Big Inflatable Bees?

There's a few chaps doing good impressions in the Paddock, if that's any help ;)
Why don't you send an enquiry to the club shop to see if they'll get them in again? Failing that, try Barnet ;)
 

Big Inflatable Bees?

Alas most of them suffered permanent deflation about 20 years ago during the glorious visit to Anfield. :)
 

Big Inflatable Bees?

Theres a few Bees that are full of hot air on the GPG. Perhaps you should approach one or two of them.:sorted:

(I'm not for refering to me;) )
 

Big Inflatable Bees?

I saw some last week when I was renting a Teletubby outfit at my local fancy dress place. It’s called Fun ‘N’ Frolic’s and is in Reading…
 

Big Inflatable Bees?

I saw some last week when I was renting a Teletubby outfit at my local fancy dress place. It’s called Fun ‘N’ Frolic’s and is in Reading…


I bet the prices are well inflated better than the thing itself:(
 

Big Inflatable Bees?

...Is this wise after seeing what happened at Brammal lane on Sunday? :D
 

Big Inflatable Bees?

...Is this wise after seeing what happened at Brammal lane on Sunday? :D

It'd be fine, as long as the FA don't insist on teams playing with yellow & black stripey balls :blush
 

Big Inflatable Bees?

...Is this wise after seeing what happened at Brammal lane on Sunday? :D

And City are complaining it was all the ref's fault for allowing the balloons to be on the pitch. Live by (or play with) the balloon, die (or at least go out of the cup) by the balloon I say. Sven did at least have the courage to say it wasn't the ref's fault that his team lost that was the team's.
And no sorry, no idea where to get an inflatable bee. Have you tried ELC or some such place? If they do them they might come with big smiley faces so as not to scare the kiddies.
(Early Learning Centre)
 

Big Inflatable Bees?

It'd be fine, as long as the FA don't insist on teams playing with yellow & black stripey balls :blush

:nono: Wouldn't be a problem as our Bees have red and white stripes.

Unless of course you are watching in black and white :rolleyes:
 

Big Inflatable Bees?

:love:
 

Big Inflatable Bees?

:cry:

Brentford St.George killed my inflatable bee. :mad1:

It had survived into the early nineties.

Might still have it somewhere.:idea:

Still have a red inflatable banana.:rolleyes:
 

Big Inflatable Bees?

Mine suffered permanant deflation when I blew it up in the car on the way to Anfield.
 

Big Inflatable Bees?

Worst purchase ever. Mine was flat on way to Anfield before we reached the North Circular.....
 
Back
Top Bottom