Bob Spicer RIP

Joined
23 May 2000
Messages
24,092
Reaction score
15,840

Bob Spicer RIP

Did anyone else read in Saturday's programme about the death of Bob Spicer?

A lovely man and a wonderfully loyal supporter who watched the Bees over 3,000 times in his long lifetime.

My tribute to him:

http://wp.me/p4Ksl8-k1

Bob, I salute you!
 

Bob Spicer RIP

Did anyone else read in Saturday's programme about the death of Bob Spicer?

A lovely man and a wonderfully loyal supporter who watched the Bees over 3,000 times in his long lifetime.

My tribute to him:

http://wp.me/p4Ksl8-k1

Bob, I salute you!

I had the pleasure of knowing Bob over the last 20 years. You described him perfectly. A very decent and honourable gentleman. He will be missed.
 

Bob Spicer RIP

I had the pleasure of knowing Bob over the last 20 years. You described him perfectly. A very decent and honourable gentleman. He will be missed.

Thank you. If you have any specific memories of him please let me know and I will add them to my piece.
 

Bob Spicer RIP

The name rings a bell, but I can't put a face to the name.
 

Bob Spicer RIP

if anyone has the programme and a scanner there is a photo on page 47
 

Bob Spicer RIP

Did anyone else read in Saturday's programme about the death of Bob Spicer?

A lovely man and a wonderfully loyal supporter who watched the Bees over 3,000 times in his long lifetime.

My tribute to him:

http://wp.me/p4Ksl8-k1

Bob, I salute you!

Well done .That is a lovely article.
I, too, was very saddened to read of Bob's death. I never personally knew him, other than a mutually nodding smile or grimace (depending on the match result!) but he was one of the friendly faces that was part of the long-term Brentford family experience. He will be much missed, and I offer my deepest condolences to his friends and family..
RIP Bob Spicer.
 

Bob Spicer RIP

I just wish to add that he was a true gentleman and allways asked how I was and my wife Noreen he will be sadly missed by all who new him

Rest in piece
 
Back
Top Bottom