Tickets Bournemouth (A)

Bournemouth (A)

yeah its obvs an admin error. none of us have got this before so i wouldnt worry.
 

Bournemouth (A)

Recieved the same email, having booked the singing section
 

Bournemouth (A)

Yes, same here - I'm getting onto the club now.
 

Bournemouth (A)

Any spares kicking around?
 

Bournemouth (A)

If anyone has a change of plan, I am happy to take a ticket. Live less than 20 minutes from the ground FWIW! Thanks.
 

Bournemouth (A)

In which they have managed to misspell Bournemouth 😉

*Incorrect Recent Email* - Bounrmouth v Brentford
Thanks. I thought that was our first game in the Europa Conference and was just going to google travel arrangements (@GP200 was waiting on the boat details)
 

Bournemouth (A)

Recieved :sorted: see you noisy boys there
 

Bournemouth (A)

I just come on to check this and, everyone got it!!

f*** sitting down .. stand up if you love Brentford!
As long as those actually in the old farts seats please observe the instruction to sit down. We have to get closer and closer to the front to avoid people standing in front of us AND the abuse you get if you point it out is very unpleasant. We have in the past had to leave a couple of games when we could not see and the ‘true’ supporters wanted to stand and sing regardless of where they were. This seems to happen more at evening games
 

Bournemouth (A)

As long as those actually in the old farts seats please observe the instruction to sit down. We have to get closer and closer to the front to avoid people standing in front of us AND the abuse you get if you point it out is very unpleasant. We have in the past had to leave a couple of games when we could not see and the ‘true’ supporters wanted to stand and sing regardless of where they were. This seems to happen more at evening games
thats sad to hear.
 

Bournemouth (A)

As long as those actually in the old farts seats please observe the instruction to sit down. We have to get closer and closer to the front to avoid people standing in front of us AND the abuse you get if you point it out is very unpleasant. We have in the past had to leave a couple of games when we could not see and the ‘true’ supporters wanted to stand and sing regardless of where they were. This seems to happen more at evening games
I'm totally against standing in family areas and you shouldn't be forced to leave a game because of it. My tongue in cheek post was after I had received the incorrect email stating I had purchased a ticket in the family area and reminded me that I should stay seated when I knew I hadn't. The club have retracted this email so its all good. I hope you enjoy the game mate.

ps I'm an old fart too!
 

Bournemouth (A)

I'm totally against standing in family areas and you shouldn't be forced to leave a game because of it. My tongue in cheek post was after I had received the incorrect email stating I had purchased a ticket in the family area and reminded me that I should stay seated when I knew I hadn't. The club have retracted this email so its all good. I hope you enjoy the game mate.

ps I'm an old fart too!
And I was looking forward to a nice civilised sit down too. Oh well.......
 

Bournemouth (A)

Everyone’s going to be standing anyway.
As they should.
Wouldn’t worry about any poxxy club email.
 

Bournemouth (A)

I have an adult and junior ticket potentially available for tomorrow's game, PM me if interested
 

Bournemouth (A)

If anyone has a change of plan, I am happy to take a ticket. Live less than 20 minutes from the ground FWIW! Thanks.
Having to work on 3 hours sleep, can't risk driving home aftervgame so I have one spare
 

Bournemouth (A)

Bournemouth (A)


People do buy tickets in various parts of the stand just too get in and then stand in the safe standing areas with their mates.
I would wager that 99% of the home fans sat in their seats in the same way i sat in mine and my youngest sat in his and the fella next too me etc etc.
No idea what the X/tw*tter poster is trying to say in all honesty.
 

Bournemouth (A)

Probably need an "antagonistic things children say on Twitter coz they're bored" thread so s**t like this can be ignored.

Tickets went on sale on 3rd Feb. Sold out on 6th Feb. Probably some late returns that weren't pick up and some no shows. It happens to every club (even them) in almost every game. End of.
 

Bournemouth (A)

Education in Bournemouth must be piss poor . Back to school today and take that f***ing drum with you. NON LEAGUE scum
 

Bournemouth (A)

Even worse, there are 2 drums I think, 1 at each end of the ground.
What an absolute atmosphere sponge those drums are. Horrendous things in a football grounds- especially smaller stadiums like Bournemouth.
 

Bournemouth (A)

Out of interest, are the number of “family friendly” seats for each away game a fixed number or a percentage of allocation?

The percentage of “sitters” has noticeably grown this year, not sure why.
 

Bournemouth (A)

Out of interest, are the number of “family friendly” seats for each away game a fixed number or a percentage of allocation?

The percentage of “sitters” has noticeably grown this year, not sure why.
Everyone is one year older
 

Bournemouth (A)

What an absolute atmosphere sponge those drums are. Horrendous things in a football grounds- especially smaller stadiums like Bournemouth.
Good description. Every game in Leagues 1 and 2 (and a lot of Championship as well) have an effin drum going.
 

Bournemouth (A)

There were two more groups of empty seats the the back of the stand as well

There were stewards involved with some people standing in the far stair case into the corner. Looked like all yoooof from what I could see. All wanting to be with their mates, along with trying to get some singing going. All harmless but will account for empty seats dotted around.
 

Bournemouth (A)

The percentage of “sitters” has noticeably grown this year, not sure why.
Ageing fanbase. The quicker the old guard ‘disappear’ the more ‘New’ Brentford can be brainwashed in to the marketing department’s way of supporting the Bees. Song sheets, clappers and drum incoming. ‘Give me a T, W, I, C …
 

Bournemouth (A)

What an absolute atmosphere sponge those drums are. Horrendous things in a football grounds- especially smaller stadiums like Bournemouth.
Good description. Every game in Leagues 1 and 2 (and a lot of Championship as well) have an effin drum going.
 
Back
Top Bottom