Bricklayer /general builder

Bigbee

Well-known member
Joined
5 Apr 2000
Messages
33,556
Reaction score
6,614
Location
Crondall,Nr Farnham

Bricklayer /general builder

A slight hitch has occurred in the Bigbee housing development of 850 houses.Our bricklayer/builder is behind on his current job.Its a bit of block work,cutting out and putting steels in .Start after the 30th , few days work..can do Weekends

We're actually making an out building habitable.I lied about the 850 development

ta
 

Bricklayer /general builder

A slight hitch has occurred in the Bigbee housing development of 850 houses.Our bricklayer/builder is behind on his current job.Its a bit of block work,cutting out and putting steels in .Start after the 30th , few days work..can do Weekends

We're actually making an out building habitable.I lied about the 850 development

ta

I can recommend builder but he's in Carshalton, Surrey. Any good to you ?
 

Bricklayer /general builder

I can recommend someone bigbee. I'll respond to your PM too.
 

Bricklayer /general builder

I can recommend someone bigbee. I'll respond to your PM too.

Thanks guys,

This is more in hope than any thing as it's a week's notice. I was hoping that a GPG'er may be hanging around after the 30th with a trowel and no work for a few days.It will need a couple of men as there's steels to go into place .
 

Bricklayer /general builder

Thanks guys,

This is more in hope than any thing as it's a week's notice. I was hoping that a GPG'er may be hanging around after the 30th with a trowel and no work for a few days.It will need a couple of men as there's steels to go into place .
Are you Nick Knowles?
 
Back
Top Bottom