Tickets Brighton (H)

Oxford Bee

Active member
Joined
16 Mar 2001
Messages
2,492
Reaction score
2,721
Location
Watford

Brighton (H)

Due to this one moving back to Wednesday, I'm going to have to miss this one. So I have two Legends Lounge seats if anyone is interested.
 

Brighton (H)

Old git ticket in N121 going spare if anyone needs, before I put on exchange.
PM me.
Proper Bee only.
 

Brighton (H)

And another in N124. Hope someone buys it after it took me about 20 minutes to put on the exchange.
You to? Feckin website!
The ultimate stupidity is when it tells you that your purchase has been successful when you’re actually offering the ticket for sale!
Then it refers to all tickets which in fact is just the one friggin ticket. Actually getting on the bloody page in the first place is an achievement. Can’t understand how something so simple can be so difficult.
 

Brighton (H)

You to? Feckin website!
The ultimate stupidity is when it tells you that your purchase has been successful when you’re actually offering the ticket for sale!
Then it refers to all tickets which in fact is just the one friggin ticket. Actually getting on the bloody page in the first place is an achievement. Can’t understand how something so simple can be so difficult.
Can’t understand how something so simple can be so difficult.
I often say the same thing about my wife.
 

Brighton (H)

Daughter is working so one spare for this in Dug Out S103.
PM if interested.
If no interest on here, I’ll put on exchange.
 

Brighton (H)

Hello from Croatia! Is it still possible to get 2 tickets for me and my son (11y) for Brighton game? Will there be available tickets on stadium, on Matchday? If it is possible, can someone explain the procedure pls...
 

Brighton (H)

Hello from Croatia! Is it still possible to get 2 tickets for me and my son (11y) for Brighton game? Will there be available tickets on stadium, on Matchday? If it is possible, can someone explain the procedure pls...

You needed to be a brentford member before the tickets went on sale, I believe its a sell out so no tickets available on match day. Your best hope is someone on here can help with their spare tickets.
 

Brighton (H)

Too busy at work, not going to make the game tonight now. Tickets on exchange but if any genuine bees want them please PM me.

2 adult, 1 young adult, 1 child in N126, £50 the lot.
 

Brighton (H)

Too busy at work, not going to make the game tonight now. Tickets on exchange but if any genuine bees want them please PM me.

2 adult, 1 young adult, 1 child in N126, £50 the lot.
3 others missing out................ Bet your popular in the Walshie household ;)
 

Brighton (H)

I might have 2 spare in South, will know for sure in around an hour
 

Brighton (H)

Late notice I know, but my little one has come home from sports camp unwell, so if anyone in the West Stand wants to make use of a junior season ticket let me know.
 
Back
Top Bottom