One of my all-time heroes.
Wonderful player but sadly his career was full of injuries, mainly as a direct result of his own full-blooded approach to playing.
I wish him well.
Not a nice watch, a bloke who looked out of his depth and not comfortable with the crap lines he was using IMO. He should have smelt a rodent when they said that he must manage the side, that was beyond serious.
I don't think I saw anything that shocked me, slimy people with a quick and tidy buck on their minds, you'd like to think that BR was wedged up enough not to have to get involved but there you go.
Once you resort to managing Thailand your managerial career is probably past its peak...puts in perspective why some of these people buy Brit clubs, simply looking for a fast buck.
But as Plymouth , Birmingham and Portsmouth show it can all end up going terribly wrong and in the end it only is the fans that suffer and a few creditors. Think Cardiff may be in the same boat