BU Election Papers

Banana

Admin
Joined
7 Apr 2000
Messages
120,406
Reaction score
84,959
Location
London

BU Election Papers

The BU Website says

"In the event that nominations exceed the number of vacancies i.e. there will be a postal ballot of all persons over 18 who are members of the Society on 22nd October 2005."

Has anyone received their ballot papers yet?

Maybe they're going to send out the FINAL Agenda of the AGM with them rather than the PROPOSED Agenda that came with the Notice of AGM. Good idea IMHO.
 

BU Election Papers

I think the last e-mail I had stated the the electoral reform society would commence the distribution of ballot papers on November 2nd.
 

BU Election Papers

Luton Bee said:
I think the last e-mail I had stated the the electoral reform society would commence the distribution of ballot papers on November 2nd.
what e-mail - I don't get one anymore!!
 

BU Election Papers

Not sure I got one either........No news on the BU website either.
 

BU Election Papers

I was told on Saturday that the email news would be sent out to everyone again.

I haven't checked my email since so I have no idea if I have got it.
 

BU Election Papers

It's on my home PC. for the benefit of those that haven't had it i'll post it tonight.
 

BU Election Papers

"Subscription Update
You are currently subscribed to the BU E-newsletter.

Unfortunately we cannot match your e-mail address to a current membership record.

So please reply to this email, confirming your name and membership number in order to stay subscribed, stating all e-mail addresses you wish "

I got the above email a while back, I replied to the mail but it bounced back so I had to manually forward it on. Since I've had emails on 19th, 20th, 25th and 28th of October and they now send them to both my email addresses.
 

BU Election Papers

And the last email included this:

"BU Board Election Update

With nine candidates confirmed for the election to the Bees United Board and six vacancies to be filled, a ballot of members will be held. The Electoral Reform Society will send out voting forms to all members. The date the voting documents will be sent out has not been finalised but they are expected to be around the 2 November with a return date of 17 November.

The candidate profiles will be posted on the BU site here imminently."
 

BU Election Papers

Luton Bee said:
It's on my home PC. for the benefit of those that haven't had it i'll post it tonight.

Well Simon C has beaten me to it, just as well really as I had deleted it anyway! :D
 
Back
Top Bottom