BU Friday Update

Kay 4 Bee

INVALID EMAIL
Joined
1 Jun 2005
Messages
583
Reaction score
0
Location
Brentford

BU Friday Update

"We plan to release a statement concerning progress on exercising the Bees United option after 3 pm today.

Thank you for your patience.

Jon Gosling
Bees United "

BU Site
 
Last edited:

BU Friday Update

I still think these should have been more regular throughout this week. Anyone have any inside info/winking smillies to post?
 

BU Friday Update

teed up quite nicely !!!

Simon C said:
Anyone have any inside info or winking smillies to post?

;) ;) ;) ;)

That's the second part of your question taken care of eh ! :sorted:

No need to thank me :wave:
 

BU Friday Update

Re: teed up quite nicely !!!

Bee H said:
;) ;) ;) ;)

That's the second part of your question taken care of eh ! :sorted:

No need to thank me :wave:

I won't then. :D
 

BU Friday Update

Simon C said:
I still think these should have been more regular throughout this week. Anyone have any inside info/winking smillies to post?

yes but am not telling...
 

BU Friday Update

I think a few people have inside info on this one but are respecting BU's wish to release the info themselves.
 

BU Friday Update

beezy babe said:
I think a few people have inside info on this one but are respecting BU's wish that BU wish to release the info themselves.

worded a little better for you there Doc ! :sorted:
 

BU Friday Update

Banana said:
I will tell everyone what happens today in the pub tomorrow

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I thought that it was at the foot of the Braemar Road steps where the real news was dished out:-

"Ah.....haaar Jim (Levack) lad and gather round lads and lasses and listen to me story now........"

(copyright "Long John" Brimicombe September 24 2005)

Does this mean that tomorrows meeting telling us that last Saturday was just a figment of collective imaginations is now er.........off?????

Just asking like......frankly I dunno whether to go to the BIAS meeting, queue up to see the Larry Signy autographed programme housed in a sealed and humidity free case and guarded by ten Russian bodyguards, wait in the "pub" to get todays news from Banana, huddle at the foot of the Braemar Road steps to get the latest from the Doug White camp (not attributable lads and lasses ye understand just make mental notes......(memo to self must get some mental notepaper).......or wait on the halfway line for Brian Burgess' statement.

Anyone know if there is a footy match anywhere in the vicinity that I can go to after that lot. :confused:
 

BU Friday Update

abee said:
wait in the "pub" to get todays news from Banana
Little point really - as everyone will have today's news today :shrug: :)

abee said:
frankly I dunno queue up to see the Larry Signy autographed programme housed in a sealed and humidity free case and guarded by ten Russian bodyguards,
by far the most sane choice :sorted:
 
Back
Top Bottom