Bush Tuckerman

Bush Tuckerman - shall we?

  • Ban him from suggesting possible targets

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • No - keep it going for the laugh

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • He should be installed as Chief Scout

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Who's Bush Tuckerman?

    Votes: 10 33.3%

  • Total voters
    30

Bush Tuckerman

Although not all suggestions on the GPG are realistic, surely it is worth them being made as quite a few people seem to be able to dig up background info on even the most obscure youth team player.

It is always just possible that a suggestion might be made concerning someone that John Griffin and Wally have not noticed as being available.
 

Bush Tuckerman

Watford Bee said:
Although not all suggestions on the GPG are realistic, surely it is worth them being made as quite a few people seem to be able to dig up background info on even the most obscure youth team player.

It is always just possible that a suggestion might be made concerning someone that John Griffin and Wally have not noticed as being available.

I'm not being serious - can I point this out...
 

Bush Tuckerman

Chuck him off a cliff, If he flies off he is a witch and must be banned :)
 

Bush Tuckerman

markbfc said:
Get your votes in!

I didn't realise that I was causing such a stir mark?

I'm quite flattered!!

Just as a note - what is the point of the transfer talk thread to a club who hasn't paid a transfer fee for a player for over 2 years?:rolleyes:
 

Bush Tuckerman

With that logic, why do I continue to talk to birds, when I havent had a sniff of skirt in two years? :rolleyes:
 

Bush Tuckerman

listen Shrubby ................

what dyou call it when a player leaves a club and joins another one?

Mark ,any news on us signing Huntys brother Mike from Dublin City ?
 

Bush Tuckerman

Re: listen Shrubby ................

Bigbee said:
[Huntys brother Mike

lol
 

Bush Tuckerman

nocoat said:
With that logic, why do I continue to talk to birds, when I havent had a sniff of skirt in two years? :rolleyes:

cant you get a trace smell of the cloth when you sniff the sadle ?
 

Bush Tuckerman

nocoat said:
With that logic, why do I continue to talk to birds, when I havent had a sniff of skirt in two years? :rolleyes:

Exactly my point mate!! We all live in hope!!rofl rofl
 

Bush Tuckerman

Re: listen Shrubby ................

Bigbee said:
what dyou call it when a player leaves a club and joins another one?

Well exactly there ain't been much of that either this year! Other than leaving!

I make it that 5 players have left and none have been replaced!
 
Back
Top Bottom