Bystander CPR

grepo

Active member
Joined
20 Mar 2005
Messages
3,792
Reaction score
2,674
Location
Bradford

Bystander CPR

Well done to Marcus Gayle, our club ambassador, and Gary Blissett for meeting with leading Atlanta hospital bystander CPR experts and for encouraging local communities and schools to be aware and train in this life-saving public health measure via the Heart of West London Initiative. Our club and supporters should be very proud of this excellent initiative.
 

Bystander CPR

Yep great work.

Although I am slightly disappointed I thought from the thread title I would be reading about saving someones life.
 

Bystander CPR

Yep great work.

Although I am slightly disappointed I thought from the thread title I would be reading about saving someones life.
Many, many lives are being saved around the World where there are community-based programmes for bystander and dispatch-assisted resuscitation. Well done BFC for supporting the local (Heart of West London) initiative.
 
Back
Top Bottom