Cameron Norrie

Bristolian Bee

...now a Brighton Bee
Joined
17 Jan 2003
Messages
3,761
Reaction score
1,599
Location
Brighton

Cameron Norrie

Cameron Norrie


Flying under the radar of the AndyEmmaMediaLoveinFest a-gain but continues to be the most consistent UK racketeer
8th consecutive win following on from Rio tournament success
3rd consecutive IW q-final
18-3 win/loss record to date this year
✅
 

Cameron Norrie


Flying under the radar of the AndyEmmaMediaLoveinFest a-gain but continues to be the most consistent UK racketeer
8th consecutive win following on from Rio tournament success
3rd consecutive IW q-final
18-3 win/loss record to date this year
✅
Hello Ken :wave:

and I think @GP200 has just had Arthur Daley on the phone
 

Cameron Norrie

Hopefully it's ok to bump this thread up after 2 1/2 Years.

Bit of a topsy turvy match in Shanghai.

Took the first set 6-3, against France's Arthur Cazaux, got bagelled, 6-0, in the second, before taken the match on a third set tie break.
 

Cameron Norrie

Screenshot_20251108_152848.jpg
 

Cameron Norrie

Lost in three sets.
 

Cameron Norrie

Invariably comes across as one of the good guys 👇


The British No. 2 said: “Learner, congrats, man. It was a battle today. You’re so tough and I’m so proud that you can win today. You’ve had an amazing first year on the tour.

“We started the year playing against each other, and we finished it. I have a lot of respect for you. I think you’re going to be an amazing player. I love your game.

“This is just the beginning for you, so keep going. Compared to all the other guys, you’re so, so tough. Keep pushing, and a big congrats on the title. I’m upset I didn’t get it, but you deserved it in the end.”

The star then sent an emotional tribute to his grandma, which reduced the star to tears on-court. “My grandma’s been really sick and I’ve not been able to be there this week.

“I just tried to enjoy my tennis for her and I hope she can keep pushing through. I tried to enjoy my tennis for you, nanna, and a big hello.”

Norrie climbs to a ranking of World No. 27, while Tien reaches a career high of World No. 28 after the final.

Both Tien and Norrie will end the year inside the top 30, meaning they are guaranteed entry into every ATP 500 tournament in 2026.
 
Back
Top Bottom