Alex VAR review advisor Joined 9 May 2000 Messages 12,786 Reaction score 4,851 Location Hillingdon Centenary Beer 15 Sep 2004 #51 I'm sure it's just Honey Dew, it looks almost identical. I'd rather have some of the GUB stuff in bottles.
I'm sure it's just Honey Dew, it looks almost identical. I'd rather have some of the GUB stuff in bottles.
Alex VAR review advisor Joined 9 May 2000 Messages 12,786 Reaction score 4,851 Location Hillingdon Centenary Beer 15 Sep 2004 #52 Claire said: my dad will bee happy he can finally buy the beer in bottles! Click to expand... It's not the beer they sell in stripes
Claire said: my dad will bee happy he can finally buy the beer in bottles! Click to expand... It's not the beer they sell in stripes
The Joker Moderator Joined 22 Jun 2001 Messages 6,525 Reaction score 1,541 Centenary Beer 15 Sep 2004 #53 Alex said: I'm sure it's just Honey Dew, it looks almost identical. I'd rather have some of the GUB stuff in bottles. Click to expand... Me too. Now if they had reproduced ESB as Extra Special Bees then I'd be happier.
Alex said: I'm sure it's just Honey Dew, it looks almost identical. I'd rather have some of the GUB stuff in bottles. Click to expand... Me too. Now if they had reproduced ESB as Extra Special Bees then I'd be happier.