Tickets Chelsea (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom the bee

Pessimistic Optimist
Joined
20 Sep 2009
Messages
3,088
Reaction score
457
Location
Kew

Chelsea (A)

Saturday 2 April, 3pm kick-off 

Season Ticket Holders inc. Premium Seat Holders with 3,600 + TAPs: Monday 7 March, 2pm (one per person, guaranteed opportunity)

A small selection of My Bees Members (5 per cent of the full allocation): Monday 7 March, 2pm (one per person, guaranteed opportunity)

Season Ticket Holders inc. Premium Seat Holders at a lower TAPs threshold (subject to availability): Thursday 10 March, 2pm (one per person, subject to availability)

Season Ticket Holders inc. Premium Seat Holders at a lower TAPs threshold (subject to availability): Friday 11 March, 2pm (one per person, subject to availability)

All Season Ticket Holders inc. Premium Seat Holders (subject to availability): Monday 14 March, 2pm (one per person, subject to availability)

Please note this fixture may not go on sale to all Members or General Sale.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Chelsea (A)

It was not on this weeks Key On Sale Dates notice

Wait another week I guess
 
Last edited:

Chelsea (A)

As the Leicester tickets haven’t been sent out yet I doubt they’ll start selling Chelsea tickets until they have.
 

Chelsea (A)

I presume they were waiting for confirmation of the date of the Leicester game, before sending them out.
 

Chelsea (A)

Brentford fans paying 30 quid sitting next to (almost ) Chelsea fans paying 60 quid in Shed Upper (Including a Members Discount ))
I am surprised this haven’t gone to court. Same view, ten feet apart.
 

Chelsea (A)

I can't believe the prices they have to pay! Jeesuz.
 

Chelsea (A)

I wouldn’t worry. Seems to be a lot of Chelsea on here mascarading as Brentford fans so we’ll all be okay for tickets at the Bridge.
The eye-liner wearing bastards ?
Should make them easy to spot though
 

Chelsea (A)

If we stay up and Fulham and QPR come up, I could walk to 2 away days in under 10 minutes, and then QPR would be like two stops on the tube. Make it happen ?
 

Chelsea (A)

I personally got zero chance getting tickets in the away end but there will be plenty available in other parts of the ground I suspect if one looks hard. Many fans each home game for Chelsea will have tourist fans.
 

Chelsea (A)

I personally got zero chance getting tickets in the away end but there will be plenty available in other parts of the ground I suspect if one looks hard. Many fans each home game for Chelsea will have tourist fans.
I realise this is such a long thread that you'll have skipped the boring bits, but they've sold out, mate.
 

Chelsea (A)

I realise this is such a long thread that you'll have skipped the boring bits, but they've sold out, mate.
I realise that Indian Bee has posted a lot of times and you may have skipped the boring ones but he knows people, mate ;):p
 

Chelsea (A)

Ok just notified that @Simon C is a moderator on this site - who stated I posted lots of times and posted I may have posted some boring ones. Coming from someone who has posted almost twice as me and let’s say not got the same reaction score as me. Not sure who is boring. ??‍♂️

Also have no idea why he would post that considering all I was posting was that doing some research fans may access some tickets in the home end. Think he is a bit obsessed with me. Get over it mate.
 

Chelsea (A)

Ok just notified that @Simon C is a moderator on this site - who stated I posted lots of times and posted I may have posted some boring ones. Coming from someone who has posted almost twice as me and let’s say not got the same reaction score as me. Not sure who is boring. ??‍♂️

Also have no idea why he would post that considering all I was posting was that doing some research fans may access some tickets in the home end. Think he is a bit obsessed with me. Get over it mate.
Ignore it and don't let it get the better of you.
If Simone posts something you don't like then he has given you licence to reply as you wish within reason of course.
Yawn your head off, but keep posting as you normally would because it is far from boring.
Of course we are all entitled to opinions on posts as well as posters and on a good day like today do we need negative words towards each other?
 

Chelsea (A)

There is no sign of a Tickets On Sale Posting on web site yet

35 mins later
Its there
See first Post
 
Last edited:

Chelsea (A)

Allocation is 3,000 or there abouts isn't it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom