Chelsea Commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterlooville Bee

Active member
Joined
11 Mar 2001
Messages
2,023
Reaction score
2
Location
Portsmouth

Chelsea Commentary

Anyone know where you might be able to find a stream of the 5Live commentary for the game?
Heard a bit of Mike Ingham on the radio this morning, who I think is one of the best, and would love to hear the commentary for our goals.
Doesnt seem to any link on iPlayer.
 

Chelsea Commentary

I don't think the game was on 5live because of the tennis commentary, it was on London 94.9 but I don't think this will be put onto bbc iplayer.
 

Chelsea Commentary

Try looking on 5live sports extra.
 

Chelsea Commentary

The second half was live on 5live-I know because I recorded it ! Maybe available on the iplayer ?

The tennis went on late so there was no live commentary on the 1st half. (may have been on 5live xtra perhaps )

David Pleat gave a summary of the first half action and was very complimentary-I haven't listed to it all yet-not sure I want to hear the equalizer !
 

Chelsea Commentary

The second half was live on 5live-I know because I recorded it ! Maybe available on the iplayer ?

The tennis went on late so there was no live commentary on the 1st half. (may have been on 5live xtra perhaps )

David Pleat gave a summary of the first half action and was very complimentary-I haven't listed to it all yet-not sure I want to hear the equalizer !

Sadly, the equalizer was the only bit I heard this morning :(
 

Chelsea Commentary

I checked the iplayer help and it states that you can't access local radio station programmes via mobile devices but you should be able to on the desktop version of iplayer. Can someone check as I'm using my mobile?
 

Chelsea Commentary

Anyone know where you might be able to find a stream of the 5Live commentary for the game?
Heard a bit of Mike Ingham on the radio this morning, who I think is one of the best, and would love to hear the commentary for our goals.
Doesnt seem to any link on iPlayer.

It was live on TalkSport,so check out their website.
 

Chelsea Commentary

I checked the iplayer help and it states that you can't access local radio station programmes via mobile devices but you should be able to on the desktop version of iplayer. Can someone check as I'm using my mobile?

Talksport website.Scroll to bottom of page to Listen again.where it says 28/02 click 27/01/ and its all there in 30 minute segments.Pic of Georgie Bingham.:D

Would do the link but mucked it up.You would have got Peppa Piglol
 

Chelsea Commentary

Chelsea Commentary

Chelsea Commentary

Thanks guys......just listened again at work and the commentary for our goals is just goosebumps stuff.
So many compliments about the team too......emotional :sorted:
 

Chelsea Commentary

Thanks guys......just listened again at work and the commentary for our goals is just goosebumps stuff.
So many compliments about the team too......emotional :sorted:

Yes, thanks for the link, just listened to the 'relevant' bits and it brings a tear to the eye.

There's something about radio commentary that reaches the parts TV commentary, even with pictures, doesn't.

:)
 

Chelsea Commentary

Yes, thanks for the link, just listened to the 'relevant' bits and it brings a tear to the eye.

There's something about radio commentary that reaches the parts TV commentary, even with pictures, doesn't.

:)

It's the reason why I watch little football on tv and listen to nearly all on the radio
 

Chelsea Commentary

Yes, thanks for the link, just listened to the 'relevant' bits and it brings a tear to the eye.

There's something about radio commentary that reaches the parts TV commentary, even with pictures, doesn't.

:)

Agree with this!!!

I've still got my recorded LBC commentary of our Div 3 Championship winning day at Peterborough on C90 cassettes.........priceless!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom