Cheltenham Attendence

Number of Bees at Cheltenham


  • Total voters
    133
  • Poll closed .

Cheltenham Attendence

... what, on CEEFAX and Beesworld combined? I reckon it will be closer to 60 at Whaddon Road.

You are joking, Edmundo!

I reckon around 350'ish to show initial support for Fitz and the team....

...then the future attendances will be up to their performance on the night!

See you there!
 

Cheltenham Attendence

You are joking, Edmundo!

I reckon around 350'ish to show initial support for Fitz and the team....

...then the future attendances will be up to their performance on the night!

See you there!
How many greeted the new dawn under Gary Thomson at Blackpool?

60 wasn't my prediction, just that I think it will be closer to 60 than 600. No more than 300, I'd say.
 

Cheltenham Attendence

i was going on past attendences. 400 attended Swindon in a carling cup game. The following day will be a saturday, and a new manager to support. I stand by 600
 

Cheltenham Attendence

It was £5 to get in at Swindon and we were playing good football back then. And it's closer. I hope you're right and I'm wrong.
 

Cheltenham Attendence

You are joking, Edmundo!

I reckon around 350'ish to show initial support for Fitz and the team....

...then the future attendances will be up to their performance on the night!

See you there!

You would be better off going to the youth team game to give fitz support... and lets face it the youth team offer better value for money than them dour bas@@@ds in the first team:wave: :wave:
 

Cheltenham Attendence

How many greeted the new dawn under Gary Thomson at Blackpool?

60 wasn't my prediction, just that I think it will be closer to 60 than 600. No more than 300, I'd say.

That was a Tuesday night... 200odd miles away....

Cheltenham howevere not as far and on a Friday so people havent got to worry about getting back for the next day at work.

223 Bees :sorted:
 

Cheltenham Attendence

Poll? In blocks of 50? Who has their finger on the pulse of bees fans?
 

Cheltenham Attendence

That was a Tuesday night... 200odd miles away....

Cheltenham howevere not as far and on a Friday so people havent got to worry about getting back for the next day at work.

223 Bees :sorted:
No, but they may struggle to get away from work in time to attend the game. And in any case you're agreeing with me as 223 is closer to 60 than it is to 600.
 

Cheltenham Attendence

.....................265.....................
 

Cheltenham Attendence

Ha Ha beat you :fishing:
 

Cheltenham Attendence

Yep , im sure this will make a difference to the following on friday.
Leroy,s gone i think we have to make an effort and support the lads this friday.
Im sure cheltenham will be up for it , lets make sure we can drown them out.
 

Cheltenham Attendence

I would now say we could get about 600ish
 

Cheltenham Attendence

There will be 853 Bees fans at Cheltenham.
28 will be ejected from ground.
3 will vomit on the terraces/stands.
It will be a 2-2 draw.
At least 800 of these fans will talk b***ocks at some stage during the day.

:D
 

Cheltenham Attendence

recon about 800 Bees fans will make the trip:sorted: I shud be one of them thx to friends sitting next to us offering me a lift:D
 

Cheltenham Attendence

as many of you need to go to support and celebrate our first win in 16 games! I cant gotta go to bloody Dublin!
 

Cheltenham Attendence

Coaches

Well done Mr Dickens, and a big thank you too the benefactors
 

Cheltenham Attendence

The away end :

Just over 1,100 supporters can be accommodated in this area. If demand requires it, then up to 1,500 seats can be allocated in the In2Print Stand at one side of the pitch.

Thats alright i thought the new away end was really small.
 

Cheltenham Attendence

700-800 with free coaches it will be one of the cheapest away days of the season
 

Cheltenham Attendence

Five coaches so far!!!!! :idea: :idea: :idea:
 

Cheltenham Attendence

about 450ish i should think.

Presumably 5 coaches is 5 x 60 = 300.

Therefore, the number should be higher than 450ish as many like me travel by car because travelling to Brentford first adds 30 miles and in the wrong direction!

I reckon it will be nearer the 625ish turnout.

everyone who can (plus Ronan) should be there to see the dawn of the new era.
 

Cheltenham Attendence

i wasnt given a coach number Winnie just took our names
 

Cheltenham Attendence

no 300-400 option on the poll? :-O

Some clever figure skewing going on - or just a case of 'fat finger syndrome' ;-)
 

Cheltenham Attendence

No need - too low!!

I hope there is a good turn out and plenty of vocal support. Mind you, the best bit of singing last saturday was just before Crewe got their third goal. :rolleyes: Good luck to everyone making the trip.
 
Back
Top Bottom