RitchBee
Come up Screaming !!
- Joined
- 26 Jan 2001
- Messages
- 6,594
- Reaction score
- 341
It must be personal cottonwool wrapper for any BeeDanes…So I noticed that Chris Haslam is now working with the Danish National team. Does anyone know the background to this? It did surprise me that such a senior member of our backroom team is working for them.
Did he just fancy working with a national team during the international breaks (I presume just like Bernardo Cueva) or is there more to it than that?
Don't know enough about him to get involved in character assassination.Still Head of Medical?
Isn't he the bloke who jumped ship as soon as Rosler got the Wigan job, then came crawling back asking for a job when Rosler got booted out?
Only Ben Mee you're gunning for then?Don't know enough about him to get involved in character assassination.
I watch Ben Mee play football and give my opinions on his current form. Haven't commented on his character.Only Ben Mee you're gunning for then?
What do you mean 'still'?Still Head of Medical?
Isn't he the bloke who jumped ship as soon as Rosler got the Wigan job, then came crawling back asking for a job when Rosler got booted out?
Okay, that’s why I asked the question! What is he then?What do you mean 'still'?
He's never been Head of Medical.
…day after day after…?I watch Ben Mee play football and give my opinions on his current form.
See post #7. ?Okay, that’s why I asked the question! What is he then?
I think you need to do a quick search.…day after day after…?
At least you can give your fingers a rest for the next few months!
5 seconds of research would show you that CH is not and has never been Head of Medical. Very odd post, gunning for one of our longest serving members of staff who’s been here from the very beginning of the most successful period in our historyStill Head of Medical?
Isn't he the bloke who jumped ship as soon as Rosler got the Wigan job, then came crawling back asking for a job when Rosler got booted out?
?5 seconds of research would show you that CH is not and has never been Head of Medical. Very odd post, gunning for one of our longest serving members of staff who’s been here from the very beginning of the most successful period in our history
Yeah but suddenly a few players get injured playing a contact sport. It must be someone's fault, mustn't it? It's like when it rains, I blame the weatherman5 seconds of research would show you that CH is not and has never been Head of Medical. Very odd post, gunning for one of our longest serving members of staff who’s been here from the very beginning of the most successful period in our history
Yea he works with themI’m sure iv just seen Chris on the Denmark bench for tonight game
Yea he works with them
Ha, I thought it was him but thought it can't be.I’m sure iv just seen Chris on the Denmark bench for tonight game