Leicester Bee
Active member
Classifieds Section
Dear all,
there is now a classifieds section on the GPG, which could really help bring everyone who uses the GPG a little closer.
I'm sure that the classifieds doesn't have to be solely work related, but for example, if I'm looking for a new car, washing machine, etc, then this would be really useful.
As I tell many people, i'd much rather line the pockets of someone I know or have something in common with, than a total stranger.
Please do use the Classifieds section for anything that you might need, or can offer. I'm sure that you will agree that a classifieds section is very useful for us all.
Cheers.
there is now a classifieds section on the GPG, which could really help bring everyone who uses the GPG a little closer.
I'm sure that the classifieds doesn't have to be solely work related, but for example, if I'm looking for a new car, washing machine, etc, then this would be really useful.
As I tell many people, i'd much rather line the pockets of someone I know or have something in common with, than a total stranger.
Please do use the Classifieds section for anything that you might need, or can offer. I'm sure that you will agree that a classifieds section is very useful for us all.
Cheers.