Cliques

Jimbo

Active member
Joined
13 Apr 2000
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
0

Cliques

Having found out about all these secret cliques and conspiracies that are rampant at the club through the excellent journalism of Jim Levack I feel sort of left out to be honest. I dont know any businessmen from the East, well, except for the fact I live in Southall so most businessmen I know are from the sub-continent...but I think thats probably different.

Does anyone fancy starting a secret club with me? We could spread rumours and feed stories to the press. We could even have a secret handshake and everything! If we met on a Thursday I reckon my Mum would probably do us some tea as well!
 

Cliques

But the perfect time to look over the latest edition and plan next weeks headlines over our sausage and chips.
 

Cliques

Jimbo said:
But the perfect time to look over the latest edition and plan next weeks headlines over our sausage and chips.

The perfect way to read the Chronicle, eat your chips out of it.

Only joking...
:blush
 
Back
Top Bottom