Col U away

Col U away

gonna be a struggle with work commitments following my hols :cry: but i will be there :bound:
 

Col U away

this one is handy for me for a change,i work next to liverpool st and will be finishing 3-4. :wave:
 

Col U away

Ash Bee said:
I will be going straight from Reading

Gaz - I can meet up with you at Paddington if your going that way ?

Ash

:wave:

I will prob be going up by motor mate to be honest cause I dunno what trains are like coming home.
 

Col U away

I'm down London Bridge way til 4.30 so should be a short hop down on the train then scrounge a lift home off the old man.

I like Col U away :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
 

Col U away

Loughtonbee said:
I'm down London Bridge way til 4.30 so should be a short hop down on the train then scrounge a lift home off the old man.

I like Col U away :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
 

Col U away

Look, stop trying to quote me & just gimme a lift right!
 

Col U away

I'll be there with Bill the Fish - if only to see if Rowan Vine is more energetic playing for ColU than he was with us!!
 

Col U away

Bugger I definitely can't make this one now as I'm in training all day :cry: Roll on October when I can actually make it to some games!!!
 

Col U away

The H said:
having not been to Col U by train. how far is the station from the ground.??

It's a bloody long walk.

Best to book one for the way back too, don't want to miss the last train.
 

Col U away

I'm going by car to this one but you can get a deal on the trains.

If there 4 of you you can get 4 tickets for the price of 2.

Just ask when you book.
 

Col U away

If anyone wants a lift around the Hayes/Greenford/Ruislip area I have room for 3 in my car.......just PM me if interested
 

Col U away

beezy babe said:
Bugger I definitely can't make this one now as I'm in training all day :cry: Roll on October when I can

Do you actually go to ANY games? ;)

Not gonna be there until 7pm :cry: woe is me :cry: :(
 

Col U away

nocoat said:
Do you actually go to ANY games? ;)

Not gonna be there until 7pm :cry: woe is me :cry: :(

I go to every game that I can thank you very much Mr Michael! It's not my bloody fault I have some life outside football!!! :nono:

If I had the choice I'd be at Col U tomorrow same as if I had the choice I'd be at home now rather than stuck in this stupid office!! :(
 

Col U away

beezy babe said:
I go to every game that I can thank you very much Mr Michael! It's not my bloody fault I have some life outside football!!! :nono:

If I had the choice I'd be at Col U tomorrow same as if I had the choice I'd be at home now rather than stuck in this stupid office!! :(

for a second there i thought he had hit a raw nerve.
 

Col U away

Anyone know how long the train ride is? I finish at 5pm in Shepherds Bush, reckon any chance of making it, how long a cab ride is it from the station?
 

Col U away

JimmyBones said:
Anyone know how long the train ride is? I finish at 5pm in Shepherds Bush, reckon any chance of making it, how long a cab ride is it from the station?

you'll make it easy mate
 

Col U away

need a lift

Any one going from sunbury in a car I know or near enough for a lift back from Col u?

If so please PM me in next 2 hours at 1 pm I wont be online but i think beeall has my number so if anyone can help please let us know.
Cheers Brian
 

Col U away

i was not going to this but had a huge suprise this morning in my pay packet and now want to go I cant finish work until 5:30 in hounslow is this too late to drive?
 

Col U away

Lift sorted

I have been offered a lift now so you can ignore previous message. Cheers Brian.
1 st game back for over 9 months.
 

Col U away

Re: Lift sorted

Dangerous said:
I have been offered a lift now so you can ignore previous message. Cheers Brian.
1 st game back for over 9 months.

Oh my gawd....so Ive got 70 miles in slow traffic of recounting games:rolleyes: :D
 

Col U away

Re: Lift sorted

Dangerous said:
I have been offered a lift now so you can ignore previous message. Cheers Brian.
1 st game back for over 9 months.

hello mate,welcome back c u tonight ring me when you are near we will be in town centre.
 

Col U away

Re: Re: Lift sorted

nick logan said:
hello mate,welcome back c u tonight ring me when you are near we will be in town centre.

Logan, nooooooo! Im giving him a lift so I want the man sober for the journey back:D :D
 

Col U away

Giving 'Ayes B a lift as he has now remembered his phone number:rolleyes: :D

See ya there:wave:
 

Col U away

nice to see everyone is probably in the pub already :mad2: :mad2: :cry:

not leaving for half an hour, then im playing "catch up" :yes:
 
Back
Top Bottom