Competition time

Infatuated Bees Alter Ego

Well-known member
Joined
16 Apr 2000
Messages
21,075
Reaction score
5,192
Location
Malpas, Cheshire

Competition time

Ok, I'm feeling generous.
Whoever is 1st to correctly name the person I met this afternoon in Crawley gets a ticket to a home game later this season, paid by me.
Whatever game you want as long as it's at home.

Ask me a question about who I met. All I'm going to say is either 'yes' or 'no'. If it's a 'yes', you get to ask more questions, until it's a 'no' reply. One 'no' reply and your out, you can't ask any further questions. Got it ?

A clue .... It wasn't my Great Uncle Bert

Away we go :)
 

Competition time

Was it someone associated with Brentford Football Club?
 

Competition time

Was it Gus Hurdle? :confused:
 

Competition time

But since you will get irate if people keep guessing..... away we go :)


Did he play at London Road on 2nd May 1992? :thumbs:
 

Competition time

nocoat said:
But since you will get irate if people keep guessing..... away we go :)


Did he play at London Road on 2nd May 1992? :thumbs:


NoCoat me ol' son, your out already, already !
I ain't going to get irate. That's the nature of the game/competition ... people guessing .. but I'm afraid you can't ask anymore questions :wave:

Did I say he played for Brentford FC or even Peterborough ? :rolleyes: A clue there for someone else
 

Competition time

But that question was only my little jape!! :cry:
 

Competition time

Atto Bee said:
Was it someone associated with Brentford Football Club?


Yes :eek:


The person (not saying whether it was male or female at this stage .. I can feel another question coming on board !!) stopped me in a BP Petrol Station in Crawley ... I'd cut them up, BIG Style :D not on purpose of course .. I was in a hurry.
They saw my Brentford stickers in the back of the car and my Brentford personalised number plate
 

Competition time

nocoat said:
But that question was only my little jape!! :cry:


:rolleyes:

Is IBAE in a good mood today ? ....


Go on then Nocoat .... ask me another ... You've got a second chance and that's it mate ... you ain't a cat with nine lives :D
 

Competition time

Infatuated Bees Alter Ego said:
The person (not saying whether it was male or female at this stage .. I can feel another question coming on board !!) stopped me in a BP Petrol Station in Crawley ... I'd cut them up, BIG Style :D not on purpose of course .. I was in a hurry.
They saw my Brentford stickers in the back of the car and my Brentford personalised number plate

So it's someone with some balls who would confront someone - that rules out Noades ! :D

Hmm, will have a think ............
 

Competition time

Can I take that back, didn't read the whole thread....no...b***ocks :wave:
 

Competition time

Danish Bee said:
Can I take that back, didn't read the whole thread....no...b***ocks :wave:

You can if you're quick and use the edit button Danish.
 

Competition time

Danish Bee said:
Leon Constantine :fishing: ?

Nope it wasn't Leon Constantine ... What made you fink it was him ?
If it was, I would've spat in his eye ;)

Your out Danish, sorry my friend.
 

Competition time

Was it an ex-player?
 

Competition time

Infatuated Bees Alter Ego said:
What do you mean ?
Ex-BRENTFORD player ?

That's the one......
 

Competition time

Atto Bee said:
That's the one......

I've supported the mighty Bees for 37 long years and I've never known this person to have played for Brentford FC ... Sorry :D
BTW ... I have just called this person on the blower (phone) to ratify this statement above. (The bit about them not playing for Brentford FC)

Atto, me ol'e mucker ... your owt my son ... :wave: Adios
 

Competition time

Oh bugger. :wave:
 

Competition time

Male or Female?
 

Competition time

Infatuated Bees Alter Ego said:
Nope it wasn't Leon Constantine ... What made you fink it was him ?

Have played for Peterborough and the all mighty ones...
 

Competition time

was it in west sussex ??

it cant be my old friend the one and only Gary 'tea boy' Hargraves...
could it???
 

Competition time

pandora said:
was it in west sussex ??

it cant be my old friend the one and only Gary 'tea boy' Hargraves...
could it???



PANDORA !!!!! You B*****d !!
How did you get that ??!!!
I thought this was going to run for months !
 

Competition time

cant comment on the teaboy too much
cos last time i mentioned him, a hotel,pikey white trash and shagging in the same post i was slapped on the wrists....
 

Competition time

pandora said:
cant comment on the teaboy too much
cos last time i mentioned him, a hotel,pikey white trash and shagging in the same post i was slapped on the wrists....

lol lol lol

welcome back Panny baby ! :D


p.s. I think the person who took offence to you has now been banned from the GPG ! ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom