Concert?

jimmycisabee

Member
Joined
19 Dec 2006
Messages
352
Reaction score
132

Concert?

I know there was talk of this ages ago why did it all break down are we not allowed to have concerts at griffin park beacuase of the noise to residents?
 

Concert?

we could get Hard fi status quo and rod stewart hosted by the bloke from corrie
 

Concert?

The fact that gigs stopped in the Hive/Stripes until soundproofing is done should give you a clue.
 

Concert?

I know there was talk of this ages ago why did it all break down are we not allowed to have concerts at griffin park beacuase of the noise to residents?

If you mean on the pitch I think it's unlikely to happen due to various fixed costs. Bournemouth did one a couple of years back and lost £££ on it.
 

Concert?

On a related note I saw Babyshambles live in Brixton last night and after about 5 minutes Pete Docherty unfolds a huge QPR flag on stage, waves it around a bit and leaves it draped over an amp for the rest of the gig :(

Not the best view and thousands of drunk crack addicts seem to drown out my Bees songs when he did it.

Don't think he'll be on the Brentford gig list!
 

Concert?

I know there was talk of this ages ago why did it all break down are we not allowed to have concerts at griffin park beacuase of the noise to residents?

Its because of ley lines....:sorted:
 

Concert?

If you mean on the pitch I think it's unlikely to happen due to various fixed costs. Bournemouth did one a couple of years back and lost £££ on it.

Didnt Elton John do a gig at Watford and made the club a few bob?

Im sure thats what funded their challenge to the Premiership a few years ago.
 

Concert?

Didnt Elton John do a gig at Watford and made the club a few bob?

Im sure thats what funded their challenge to the Premiership a few years ago.

Yes and one of his conditions was that all of the monies raised could only be used for playing squad improvements. He wasn't having it disappear into a "black hole"........no fool our Elton...........:)
 
Back
Top Bottom