Dale Bennett

Dale Bennett

why should we extend the loan for an average CB who is playing RB and playing sh*te .Who is keeping one of our better players who is a RB out of a game ? LUNACY !
 

Dale Bennett

Yes,and a lot of other things I don't understand

I understand why alexandra has only been offered a 1 year deal as he is 32,but surely as karleigh is only 24 makes sense to give him a longer deal.
 

Dale Bennett

I understand why alexandra has only been offered a 1 year deal as he is 32,but surely as karleigh is only 24 makes sense to give him a longer deal.

Is this a new player? or Princess Alexandra, or Alexander Graham Bell :D
 

Dale Bennett

Hey REBUS, people are having a right go at Bennett, and there is an anti-Uwe subterfuge to it :wave:

Rebus, where are you? :confused: Why aren't you here defending him?
 

Dale Bennett

I have to agree with this, Dean, Legge and Eger are enough cover for CB without annoying spare players who have to sit in the reserves. Kev would at the moment be providing a better challenge to Logan at RB than Bennett is currently doing (despite inexplicably him being 1st choice).

That said, I am welcome for Bennett to have a few games at RB and prove me wrong. A lot of work needed on distribution.

Really!:confused: Centre back or sent back only please.
 

Dale Bennett

Personally I think Gordon Bennett could do a better job.
 

Dale Bennett

.............I don't like to belittle Bees players............ But this fella is awful.............
 

Dale Bennett

.............I don't like to belittle Bees players............ But this fella is awful.............

Where's the positivity gone? :cry:

:banghead:
 

Dale Bennett

........I'm positive that he is awful..........

......That's better...... :yes:

Always find a positive to balance the negative. :hat:
 

Dale Bennett

Was poor on the ball last night and wasteful

Logan should be starting :)
 

Dale Bennett

Feel sorry for him because he hasnt got a lot of experience and is playing out of position, but if he went back tomorrow i wouldnt miss him. Get Dean or Logan at RB please Mr Rosler.
 

Dale Bennett

Don't understand the logic out of playing a young loanee out of position, especially when the poor lad has played so little competative football thus far this season. Ok agreed Logan needed a kick up the a*£e after some pretty average performances but Bennett has done little to justify being selected ahead of him. Would hope to see a fully focused Logan back showing his early season form.
 

Dale Bennett

Don't understand the logic out of playing a young loanee out of position, especially when the poor lad has played so little competative football thus far this season. Ok agreed Logan needed a kick up the a*£e after some pretty average performances but Bennett has done little to justify being selected ahead of him. Would hope to see a fully focused Logan back showing his early season form.

Got the feeling there's more to the Logan situation. Maybe wants to return North?
 

Dale Bennett

I thought Bennett was better than he has been on Saturday. I'd still prefer Logan
 

Dale Bennett

Got the feeling there's more to the Logan situation. Maybe wants to return North?

That's what I feel as well. He's got a young family and think they are still based up north, which must be hard for the lad. He has to play a certain amount of games this year to get an automatic extension. Maybe he's sat down with UR and said it ain't working out a while ago giving UR time to look at some one else in that position. Not sure Bennett is the answer though !!
 

Dale Bennett

That's what I feel as well. He's got a young family and think they are still based up north, which must be hard for the lad. He has to play a certain amount of games this year to get an automatic extension. Maybe he's sat down with UR and said it ain't working out a while ago giving UR time to look at some one else in that position. Not sure Bennett is the answer though !!

Sadly I think your right Readingbee it may well turn out to be family issues. I started a thread about the Bees looking at a promising young right back from Newcastle Utd called Travernier which may just have some credence. Hope Logan stays though!
 

Dale Bennett

Sadly I think your right Readingbee it may well turn out to be family issues. I started a thread about the Bees looking at a promising young right back from Newcastle Utd called Travernier which may just have some credence. Hope Logan stays though!

I was under the impression Logan had a heavy cold and was struggling somewhat. He was certainly cheering the Bees on saturday albeit via twitter.
 

Dale Bennett

I was under the impression Logan had a heavy cold and was struggling somewhat. He was certainly cheering the Bees on saturday albeit via twitter.

Hope you are right Gee Bee. I feel he is a real talent and would hate to see him go. But his form has dipped of late and someone else said he goes back up north a lot. Just get the feeling that he will go, would be more than happy to be proved wrong though.
 

Dale Bennett

he also suggested he has ankle problems on there aswell.why cant a dev squad rb step up? Surely at 20/21 years of age they are old enough.
 

Dale Bennett

Went back to Watford.
 

Dale Bennett

is that early or has his deal just finished?
 

Dale Bennett

It was a 28 day loan which ended Monday.

DALE BENNETT is back in training with the Hornets following the end of his month-long loan spell at League 1 Brentford.
The versatile defender made four appearances for the Bees in January - having picked up an injury after a goalscoring debut at Griffin Park during what was his first attempt at a loan spell with Uwe Rosler's side.
 

Dale Bennett

I thank him for that much needed winner v Chesterfield, sadly not good enough.
 

Dale Bennett

Oh ok fair enough. Provided Kev is back soon its isnt a great loss assuming we arent losing Karleigh.

Could be a long wait for Kev :(
 

Dale Bennett

I'm afraid he suffered from the Karleigh Osborne syndrome being played out of position at right back. Prefer Logan at right back as an attacking option to score goals even if there is work to be done on his defensive skills.
 
Back
Top Bottom