Darren Caskey

WarrenBee

Well-known member
Joined
8 Feb 2002
Messages
24,169
Reaction score
5,883
Location
Can You See The Real Me?

Darren Caskey

Isn't it amazing how an ageing pro can still run a game in the second division without breaking into a sweat.Why the f(uk can't we pick players like that up??

:mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:
 

Darren Caskey

They picked him up on a Bosman, rather than by being released by Reading, so he must be on damn good wages.
 

Darren Caskey

I may be wrong but I believe he was/is on about £5k per week, that's why.

Probably accounts for most of their debt.
 

Darren Caskey

The sad fact is he's probably more than capable of playing in the first division but is too lazy to do anything about it.
Just think, 5 grand a week at Notts Co, no pressure, and all the pasties you can eat.
Or (for arguments sake), 7 grand a week at Notts Forest, strict training regime, 20 thousand punters on your back every week, and definitely no visits to Greggs.

I know which I'd choose!
 

Darren Caskey

Interesting how most games recently, there's a single player on the other side who takes the game by the scruff of the neck. Why don't we have an equivalent (other than a couple of games by Tabb and by Rougier)?
 

Darren Caskey

Brentford Bob said:
The sad fact is he's probably more than capable of playing in the first division but is too lazy to do anything about it.
Just think, 5 grand a week at Notts Co, no pressure, and all the pasties you can eat.
Or (for arguments sake), 7 grand a week at Notts Forest, strict training regime, 20 thousand punters on your back every week, and definitely no visits to Greggs.

I know which I'd choose!

Bob....do you visit Greggs then? :D
 

Darren Caskey

West cornish pasty shop surely
 

Darren Caskey

as in surely better than greggs or bakers oven
 

Darren Caskey

Timmy....on behalf of all hetrosexual men on here (not including Luton Bee) please replace your avatar before you get visiting fans an idea about us that is not correct. :nono:
 
Back
Top Bottom