Deon Burton

lawrufc

INVALID EMAIL
Joined
28 Sep 2005
Messages
27
Reaction score
0

Deon Burton

just wondered what sort of reception you'll be giving the lad on saturday? done a brilliant job 4 us this year.
 
Last edited:

Deon Burton

to be honest i wouyldnt call him a has been, and i bet the majority of your fans would love him back in your team especially with his current form
 

Deon Burton

We probably would love to have him back BUT we couldn't afford to offer him the same terms this season as we did last so he has moved on to your side. Also he only scored about 10 last year for us although he always looked like a class act.

I'll bet you now that he scores on Saturday!
 
Last edited:

Deon Burton

hope so, wanted to have a bet on him been first goalscorer against hartlepool but he was 9-4! good job i dint anyway now lol
 

Deon Burton

I woudn't begrudge him a late consolation.
 

Deon Burton

neither would i, but would prefer a late winner!
 

Deon Burton

hope he does well on saturday but we will win! :sorted:
 

Deon Burton

Welcome back to the Afro..........................
 

Deon Burton

I will clap him on the field before play and abuse him when playing, and clap him off at the end.
 

Deon Burton

Another Chronicle quote (good edition today I recommend you buy it :sorted: )

Deon Burton said:
You never expect a new deal from a club, but you don't see many clubs getting rid of their player of the year either
 

Deon Burton

Les Beeavinu said:
Another Chronicle quote (good edition today I recommend you buy it :sorted: )

I think you've printed all the good stuff already. lol

Joking aside I normally read it in Tesco's but with the amount of coverage in this week I didn't have time so I bought it too.
 

Deon Burton

Simon C said:
I think you've printed all the good stuff already. lol

I hope I don't get my wrists slapped by some of my fellow posters. All I can say is that it's well worth a read every week.
 

Deon Burton

Dangerous said:
I will clap him on the field before play and abuse him when playing, and clap him off at the end.

agreed, he put a lot of effort in last season...but needs abusing during the game for scoring more goals for his new club
 

Deon Burton

He was a good player skill wise but i dont believe he tried hard enough, he didnt run his socks off for the cause, I love watching players with natural ability but the ones who dont try **** me off.
 

Deon Burton

Les Beeavinu said:
Another Chronicle quote (good edition today I recommend you buy it :sorted: )

lol To be fair, I added straight after Deon's quote that perhaps he had a selective memory and forgot who was player of the year... as indeed has Simon C! lol
 
Back
Top Bottom