Derby v Bees predictions...

Derby v Bees predictions...

Derby 1 Brentford 2

Maupay 66 and 90+5
 

Derby v Bees predictions...

I'm travelling more in hope than expectation, but I see that Johnny Russell may be about to leave the Rams which may have an unsettling effect on County. Up the Bees!
 

Derby v Bees predictions...

Tough game but going for a hard fought 1 1.
 

Derby v Bees predictions...

Due a win in Derby. 1-0 Bees. Barbet 34. 785 aways making a decent noise.
 

Derby v Bees predictions...

Derby might not be quite as formidable as their current league position suggests. Nevertheless, I think they'll edge this one:

Derby County 2 Brentford 1
 

Derby v Bees predictions...

Don't think we will get anything sadly.

Derby 2 - 1 Bees (Maupay 68)
 

Derby v Bees predictions...

....take a draw....a win....and it's yet another ring of fire special away day:banana::bound::banana:
 

Derby v Bees predictions...

..............1-1...............
 

Derby v Bees predictions...

Derby play dire football but we're getting better at dealing with that sort of style so I'm going for a slightly optimistic 2-1 win for the Bees.. Sawyers and Marcondes..
 

Derby v Bees predictions...

As has been previously mentioned, unfortunately I see us running into a dodgy spell.......
Derby 3-1 Bees...
 

Derby v Bees predictions...

Derby held tonight at Millwall. I’m now travelling there on Saturday with slightly more confidence. 1-0 Bees.
 

Derby v Bees predictions...

I'm amazed that Derby are where they are, I thought we murdered them at GP and they were delighted to get a point. They seem to improve immediately after that but they look like a team of past it, Premier League bully boys playing awful football.
I can see it being very tight and us nicking a point but 3 would be lovely and justice.
 

Derby v Bees predictions...

They are probably stronger than us and well-drilled in the Rowett style. Our big asset is pace up front and their defenders will be more exposed than they were at GP so we could get some joy here. If we can score first we could take this but, if they go ahead, it could be a hard day for us. Sadly, I think they will be too much for us so 3-1 Watkins.
 

Derby v Bees predictions...

I really want to be positive, but at present I can't see us opening the gaps in their defence. Nor can I see them opening ours. Maybe a goal from a deadball or spawnie recochet. So 0-0 or 1-0 either way, (hopefully us after their dire display at GP!)
 

Derby v Bees predictions...

i reckon 1.1 Watkins with them getting a dubious penalty vydra hope its a bees away win and the pigeons will be amongst the cats

once again

eh ?
 

Derby v Bees predictions...

Derby 0-9 Brentford
Maupay x 6
McEachran x 3
 

Derby v Bees predictions...

If Mepham leaves today, I’m changing my prediction from 1-0 Bees to 3-0 Derby. Sorry for the gloom.
 

Derby v Bees predictions...

If Mepham leaves today, I’m changing my prediction from 1-0 Bees to 3-0 Derby. Sorry for the gloom.

.............1-0 Bees it is then..............
 

Derby v Bees predictions...

2-0 Bees . Judge and Ollie . 1000 Bees fans.
 

Derby v Bees predictions...

I'm feeling positive and have possibly had one too many painkillers...
4-0 Bees, Ollie x1, Neal x1, Sergi x1 and Flo x1...
 

Derby v Bees predictions...


No definitive evidence (a bit like 99% of the statements on here)
Just think that we seem to go through ‘hot’ and ‘cold’ spells and are just coming out of a ‘hot’ one:

Derby are second and have been getting some decent results.
Derby are at home (majority of games end in a win for the home team)
We’re highly likely to be without the player who has been involved in most of our goals in the last 12 months
We’ve got a very inexperienced group of players to replace him.

Come to think of it, there can only be one result........Bees win!!!! ?

YOU REDSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
 

Derby v Bees predictions...

I'm feeling positive and have possibly had one too many painkillers...
4-0 Bees, Ollie x1, Neal x1, Sergi x1 and Flo x1...

.....see you've been practicing your times tables.....good lad:sorted:
 

Derby v Bees predictions...

1-1 draw. Expect us to dominate them again.
 
Back
Top Bottom