Dobbo

Dobbo

He is probably glad we are doing crap and that Walsall will be in a league above us next season!

Don't think he's got a bad word against the fans...just doesn't have much time for his ex fellow Pro's nor the Club Establishment (including Mr Allen ofcourse)..
 

Dobbo

Personally I'd jump at the chance to swap Dobbo for Mousinho next season, although it's never going to happen.

The fact that that Mousinho will probably win the MOM title this season just about sums up our season. IMHO, from the matches that I've seen (all home matches and 3 or 4 away games), Mousinho's never been MOM, but he seems to be well liked by many on here for some reason. He runs around a lot, gets the odd decent tackle in occasionally (although he misses more than he makes), but that's about as far as it goes for me as he's utterly clueless (IMO) when it comes to passing the ball productively.

At the end of the day though, football's all about opinions, isn't it? (Mine's right and everyone else's is wrong, by the way:D )
 

Dobbo

Dobbo is still crap, wobbling around in midfield up there with about as much pace as the ship. He's nowhere in Walsall's player of the year vote.

Mouse at least has a chance of improving, Dobbo will be found out in League one next year and shipped out to the stiffs.

No way do I want him anywhere near GP.

Although he was (pre-injury) a fantastic prospect.
 

Dobbo

Mr Kat

Everyone has a chance of improving at 20.

Dobbo can't because of his injury, end of.
 

Dobbo

Dobson must praise the day he went to Walsall. Why come back to a sinking ship? Especially when the rats haven't left.
 

Dobbo

Mr Kat

Everyone has a chance of improving at 20.

Dobbo can't because of his injury, end of.

Mr Vee,

Not sure that your first comment can ever apply to Mousinho, so I wouldn't hold your breath for it to happen. I've frankly seen enough of him to last me a dozen lifetimes.

As for Dobbo not being able to improve because of his injury - that may well be the case, but I'd still much rather have Dobbo now, than waiting in the hope that Mousinho will ever become a half decent player.

As I say, it's all about opinions, and obviously we're never going to agree, are we?
 

Dobbo

Oh Big one, I miss you!

Lets hope you'll be hiring another coach to celebrate the Championship next year!
 
Back
Top Bottom