TW3Bee
Can We Play You Every Week
Everton (A)
Will put me over 3,000.Yeah, I thought so...
It's 50 TAPs however ?
Will put me over 3,000.Yeah, I thought so...
It's 50 TAPs however ?
Go the the Everton Box Office as early as possible. It works two ways i) they have a printed list of away fans that have bought tickets ii) someone will be in the Brentford Box Office to confirm/deny. You could CALL the Box Office and see if anyone picks-up. Otherwise just get there ASAPI’ve managed to lose my ticket! Probably my kids made it into a paper aeroplane and it ended up in the bin. I’ve got on my train anyway in the hope I can get a reprint. Has anyone managed to do this before on a match day? I’ve emailed the tickets@ email address but nothing yet. Am worried that no one’s monitoring because they’re all on the road. Any help would be very gratefully received.
I’ve managed to lose my ticket! Probably my kids made it into a paper aeroplane and it ended up in the bin. I’ve got on my train anyway in the hope I can get a reprint. Has anyone managed to do this before on a match day? I’ve emailed the tickets@ email address but nothing yet. Am worried that no one’s monitoring because they’re all on the road. Any help would be very gratefully received.
Great thanks. Will do that!Go the the Everton Box Office as early as possible. It works two ways i) they have a printed list of away fans that have bought tickets ii) someone will be in the Brentford Box Office to confirm/deny. You could CALL the Box Office and see if anyone picks-up. Otherwise just get there ASAP
Ok thanks, if I can’t get it sorted I’ll try thisIf you’re struggling and already committed someone a few posts back is selling a ticket and will be up in Liverpool.
Did you manage to get to the match ok?I’ve managed to lose my ticket! Probably my kids made it into a paper aeroplane and it ended up in the bin. I’ve got on my train anyway in the hope I can get a reprint. Has anyone managed to do this before on a match day? I’ve emailed the tickets@ email address but nothing yet. Am worried that no one’s monitoring because they’re all on the road. Any help would be very gratefully received.
I also don't see any credit on my account
me neither and i should have 4!I also don't see any credit on my account
2022?They said it would appear by 30th June I believe
Their new ground looks spectacular and is right in the city centre! In terms of being in their community, on the walk from Walton Asda through Stanley Park it was all LFC flags over the houses with no EFC to be seen.Looking forward to tomorrow (Not the M6 tho)
Can't believe we haven't sold out the away end.
Everton away is surely a treat - a last chance to see a football club that reminds you of the past, sat at the heart of its community before it becomes an out-of-town park and ride Tupperware bowl.
A lot of that was due to the cup final and Liverpool's subsequent victoryon the walk from Walton Asda through Stanley Park it was all LFC flags over the houses with no EFC to be seen.
Of course but being so close together there probably isn’t a LFC area and an EFC area. If QPR were triumphing at the moment and I lived in an area with loads of Bees and Hoops I’m sure I’d stick some Bees stuff up to stop it looking like QPR owned the area!A lot of that was due to the cup final and Liverpool's subsequent victory
Where do I find the credit on my account? Having no luck finding it. Also, I purchased for others in the same transaction, will I get the credit or them as the named ticket owner?
Can someone point me towards where I can see the credit for this ticket in my account - I can't see it anywhere....
On the home page click on my account, there should be a little box with how much credit you have available.I also don't see any credit on my account
I also bought tickets for two other F&Fs. Nothing showing on my account.On the home page click on my account, there should be a little box with how much credit you have available.
Nope, don't see itOn the home page click on my account, there should be a little box with how much credit you have available.
I don't think we've had our credits yet.Nope, don't see it
Yeah, I got it sorted thanks mate. Everton we’re really helpful as were BFC of course. Imagine missing that!?Did you manage to get to the match ok?
You certainly made the right decision.Yeah, I got it sorted thanks mate. Everton we’re really helpful as were BFC of course. Imagine missing that!?
Thanks, but no. Tried on mobile and pc in case was another quirk of the system.On the home page click on my account, there should be a little box with how much credit you have available.