FA Cup Predictions

Vicky B

Active member
Joined
31 Jul 2003
Messages
1,578
Reaction score
2
Location
Wherever there's Stella!

FA Cup Predictions

What do you reckon then?

I hate both teams but would like to see Millwall win, don't think it'll happen though :(
 

FA Cup Predictions

Vicky B said:
What do you reckon then?

I'm cutting my lawn, what a sh1t match
 

FA Cup Predictions

Honestly cannot see this still being a competitive fixture by halftime. Will guess 4-1 (late consolation by Cahill, as a goodwill token to their fans).
 

FA Cup Predictions

I'm never fussed who makes the final. I always watch it whatever with my friend the :beer:


I'll go for Manchester United 4 Mill-wall 2.
 

FA Cup Predictions

i reckon it will be 3-3 with ronnie radford coming of the bench for millwall to score the all important fourth
 

FA Cup Predictions

I would hate it if Millwall win, I'm not a big lover of underdogs as it is (unless it's us of course, but then we're by far the greatest team the world has even seen, so everyone else is the underdog compared to us!).

Man Utd 3-1 Millwall

Supermarket puts Millwall 1-0 up after scoring with his left ass cheek, before Van Nistelrooy (2) and Ronaldo seal it for Utd.
 

FA Cup Predictions

Either

1-0 Millwall - early goal and then they just hang in there

OR

4-1 Manchester United. The Evils score first and just stroll away by half-time. Second half is more like a friendly and Mancs allow Millwall a 'nice' goal to go home with.

For amusement value Mark McCammon scores. :D :D :D
 

FA Cup Predictions

geeky nocoat is 13 points clear in his fantasy team, with only Ruudy able to bridge the gap.... so as long has he doesnt get a hat trick or two and an assist I will secure the jackpot in my debut season :bound: :blush

Therefore I predict 2-0 to Man Utd with van the man netting both goals, then missing out on his hat trick via the penalty spot for fear of reprisals :nono:

good luck to me :wave:
 

FA Cup Predictions

Re: Re: FA Cup Predictions

bees66 said:
I'm cutting my lawn, what a sh1t match

Thank god I was sitting down when I read that:jester:

Meanwhile I will be at lords watching the Test where will be able to keep an eye on the final on the tvlol
 

FA Cup Predictions

I'm really sh*t at predictions and almost always get it wrong, so I'm predicting that Manchester United win and that Mark McCammon doesn't score!
 

FA Cup Predictions

What's the record score for the final? I remmeber United beating Brighton 4-0.

United 5-0 but would love to see Millwall get an early goal and hang on for dear life!
 

FA Cup Predictions

Man Utd are my "second team"...

Think they will win 3-0 (Scholes, Van Nis & Giggsy) :wave:
 

FA Cup Predictions

Edmundo said:
I'm really sh*t at predictions and almost always get it wrong, so I'm predicting that Manchester United win and that Mark McCammon doesn't score!

WoW!:eek:

You've really put your head on the block there ED! :cool:
 

FA Cup Predictions

anyone painting the spare room....can i come and watch it dry???
 

FA Cup Predictions

you can paint my fence AND watch it dry if you want mate :)
 

FA Cup Predictions

United 2 Millwall 0.

Millwall fans to out sing United fans.
United fans to out run Millwall fans.
 

FA Cup Predictions

an unbelievabley accurate prediction....

Edmundo said:
I'm predicting that Manchester United win and that Mark McCammon doesn't score!


:eek: :eek: You are in the wrong business ed... :eek: :eek:
 
Last edited:

FA Cup Predictions

Re: Man Utd are my "second team"...

Markybee said:
Think they will win 3-0 (Scholes, Van Nis & Giggsy) :wave:

Well, got the score right anyhow :D
 
Back
Top Bottom