FA Cup

Wouldbee

Active member
Joined
10 Apr 2007
Messages
5,376
Reaction score
4,225
Location
Aldershot

FA Cup

Im amazed no one has started or updated a thread! Watching it now.
Just how old is Shay Given??????
 

FA Cup

I'm sure Kieran Richardson used to be black. He seems to have turned up as a Mexican left back today.
 

FA Cup

Villa putting it about a bit.

Three yellow cards for them so far.
 

FA Cup

It was coming.

Walcott 40 minutes.

1-0.
 

FA Cup

Villa look nothing like the team in the semi or are liverpool just cack
 

FA Cup

It's been all Arsenal.

Reminded me of our Play off Final against Crewe.
 

FA Cup

Jack Grealish. His little shin pads irritate me.
 

FA Cup

What a GOAL!

Sanchez 2-0
 

FA Cup

Yellow for Ashley Westwood, the fourth for Villa.
 

FA Cup

Why wasn't Agbonlahor on from the start.
 

FA Cup

Benteke not really in this, but what Villa player is?

Maybe he knows he's going to be playing for the opposition next season.
 

FA Cup

3-0
 

FA Cup

The last two goals have earned me £120. 5/1 on sanchez to score the 2nd and mertesacker at 11/1 to score anytime. £5 on mertesacker goal, £10 on sanchez.
 

FA Cup

Villa are inept. Arsenal very good.
 

FA Cup

Wenger moans about his players not getting a rest etc but whilst his side is 3-0 and comfortable he leaves sanchez on. He moaned that he is off to the Copa America and won't get time to rest before next season starts but he could have given him some time today.
 

FA Cup

The BBC coverage was terrible, they hardly showed any Villa chances.
 

FA Cup

That's the most one sided FA Cup Final I've seen in a long time.
 

FA Cup

Wenger moans about his players not getting a rest etc but whilst his side is 3-0 and comfortable he leaves sanchez on. He moaned that he is off to the Copa America and won't get time to rest before next season starts but he could have given him some time today.

Dreadful manager lol
 

FA Cup

Brentford steward the silver fonz just got his 2 seconds of fame, leading the cup winning team back to the pitch.
 

FA Cup

Arsenal were excellent. At times, it was almost like watching Brentford.
 

FA Cup

Arsenal were excellent. At times, it was almost like watching Brentford.

The first three words I was going to post myself. I hope the later words continue to apply next season :)

I do feel to Villa. It will be interesting to see how Sherwood gets on with a pre season to "build".

As for Mr Moss :rolleyes: While it was probably too late got the big decisions wrong. Sound familiar? :rolleyes:
 

FA Cup

Arsenal were excellent. At times, it was almost like watching Brentford.

They were indeed superb. They just need to sign three world class players to seriously challenge Chelsea next season because I can't see City or United challenging for another couple of years at least. Would love Arsenal to win the league next year.
 

FA Cup

Wenger moans about his players not getting a rest etc but whilst his side is 3-0 and comfortable he leaves sanchez on. He moaned that he is off to the Copa America and won't get time to rest before next season starts but he could have given him some time today.

Dont think another 15 mins makes much difference to be honest.
 

FA Cup

I thought Arsenal were very good, however having watched Barcelona in the firat 40 minutes of the Spanish Final, Arsenal are way off!
 

FA Cup

I thought Arsenal were very good, however having watched Barcelona in the firat 40 minutes of the Spanish Final, Arsenal are way off!

I know the Barcelona team is good full stop, the real thing about them is that their strike force is Neymar, Suarez and Messi. Even if you play just 2 of them that is phenomenal.
 

FA Cup

I know the Barcelona team is good full stop, the real thing about them is that their strike force is Neymar, Suarez and Messi. Even if you play just 2 of them that is phenomenal.

Ive watched them all season and they are just getting stronger and stronger

Im all over them against Juve
 

FA Cup

I am so upset that my favourite football man has lost today so may I say, "f*ck off Sherwood, You c***!"
 
Back
Top Bottom