falcao

falcao

Rock me Amadeus.
 

falcao

On a serious note the fact that Sturridge is departing to Liverpool only strengthens the possibility of Falcao arriving.

Then I expect you're going to get the same situation with Drogba, they both can't play together, plus modern formations only play with one striker, and Fernando will continue to struggle despite the presence of Rafa.
 

falcao

Swap with Torres at the end of the season plus £25m.
 

falcao

On a serious note the fact that Sturridge is departing to Liverpool only strengthens the possibility of Falcao arriving.

Then I expect you're going to get the same situation with Drogba, they both can't play together, plus modern formations only play with one striker, and Fernando will continue to struggle despite the presence of Rafa.

Falcao 2012 its at least , and I mean at least , three times better than Torres 2012.
 
Back
Top Bottom