Feel Good Factor is back

steveleedsbee

INVALID EMAIL
Joined
16 Aug 2006
Messages
1,521
Reaction score
0
Location
Leeds

Feel Good Factor is back

Isn't it great after 20 months of doom and gloom there is an air of optimism back at my beloved Brentford its been a long time coming but its great to feel the way back up is in sight again Scotty has done wonders for everyone players now want to play for him and each other and as a team not 11 individuals. Us fans are optomistic again and the vocal support is there just hope we can keep this run going. Everyone agree:fishing:
 

Feel Good Factor is back

Isn't it great after 20 months of doom and gloom there is an air of optimism back at my beloved Brentford its been a long time coming but its great to feel the way back up is in sight again Scotty has done wonders for everyone players now want to play for him and each other and as a team not 11 individuals. Us fans are optomistic again and the vocal support is there just hope we can keep this run going. Everyone agree:fishing:

:imwith:
 

Feel Good Factor is back

:bound:
I was offered a prawn sandwich trip to Arsenal on Tuesday. A few months ago I would have seriously considered it. That's how bad things got, now I look forward to every match, wouldn't give up going for anything and can go with the confidence that the players will try their best, and are likely to get a result. :sorted:
 

Feel Good Factor is back

:bound:
I was offered a prawn sandwich trip to Arsenal on Tuesday. A few months ago I would have seriously considered it. That's how bad things got, now I look forward to every match, wouldn't give up going for anything and can go with the confidence that the players will try their best, and are likely to get a result. :sorted:

Spot on that :sorted: :sorted:
 

Feel Good Factor is back

:bound:
I was offered a prawn sandwich trip to Arsenal on Tuesday. A few months ago I would have seriously considered it. That's how bad things got, now I look forward to every match, wouldn't give up going for anything and can go with the confidence that the players will try their best, and are likely to get a result. :sorted:

My mate who is a Newcastle fan turned down the chance to see them get stuffed by Arsenal again and came to the Notts County game. He thought that our burgers were better than the ones at St James's Park but annoyed there were no pies. He has even threatened to come back to another Bees game. I have begged him to reconsider because whenever he turns up to a Bees game we never score. :D
 

Feel Good Factor is back

:bound:
I was offered a prawn sandwich trip to Arsenal on Tuesday. A few months ago I would have seriously considered it. That's how bad things got, now I look forward to every match, wouldn't give up going for anything and can go with the confidence that the players will try their best, and are likely to get a result. :sorted:

Top Man! :sorted:
 

Feel Good Factor is back

yes it is great!

the secret is to keep thinking 'up' and not to instantly revert to the negative thoughts and hate mail and demands for heads to roll and players to be shot as soon as we lose a game or two.... so stephen john brent it is up to you to keep us all 'up' and keep this feelgood factor!!!
 

Feel Good Factor is back

:bound:
I was offered a prawn sandwich trip to Arsenal on Tuesday. A few months ago I would have seriously considered it. That's how bad things got, now I look forward to every match, wouldn't give up going for anything and can go with the confidence that the players will try their best, and are likely to get a result. :sorted:

I know a GPG'er who took the prawn sarnie option last week :nono:
 

Feel Good Factor is back

yes it is great!

the secret is to keep thinking 'up' and not to instantly revert to the negative thoughts and hate mail and demands for heads to roll and players to be shot as soon as we lose a game or two.... so stephen john brent it is up to you to keep us all 'up' and keep this feelgood factor!!!
I will endeavour to try if thats my duty as a bee then so be it
 

Feel Good Factor is back

yes it is great!

the secret is to keep thinking 'up' and not to instantly revert to the negative thoughts and hate mail and demands for heads to roll and players to be shot as soon as we lose a game or two.... so stephen john brent it is up to you to keep us all 'up' and keep this feelgood factor!!!

If I recall correctly a certain poster on here wanted to keep TB. Where would the feelgood factor be today if he'd stayed? :fishing:
 

Feel Good Factor is back

Isn't it great after 20 months of doom and gloom there is an air of optimism back at my beloved Brentford its been a long time coming but its great to feel the way back up is in sight again Scotty has done wonders for everyone players now want to play for him and each other and as a team not 11 individuals. Us fans are optomistic again and the vocal support is there just hope we can keep this run going. Everyone agree:fishing:

Couldn't agree more. Great to have such a positive thread.
 

Feel Good Factor is back

We have to thank AS for lots of the feel good factor.He has turned round a struggling side and turned them into the leagues most improved team.As well as getting rid of all the deadwood in the squad(which most gpgrs called for) and getting in some good young propects.Might be too late this year but things look good atm for the future.A young team with a another years experience under their belts and who knows where they can get to.:sorted:
 

Feel Good Factor is back

Isn't it great after 20 months of doom and gloom there is an air of optimism back at my beloved Brentford its been a long time coming but its great to feel the way back up is in sight again Scotty has done wonders for everyone players now want to play for him and each other and as a team not 11 individuals. Us fans are optomistic again and the vocal support is there just hope we can keep this run going. Everyone agree:fishing:

This is the sort of talk that SHOULD get more brentford fans out of there armchaires and across the turnstiles.I myself have already made an extra effort to book in some more away games.The good feel factor IS here!
top post SJB:sorted:
 

Feel Good Factor is back

...........................absolutely.........................
 

Feel Good Factor is back

I'm still struggling to believe what Andy has achieved and all without an 'entourage'. This team could hold it's own in league 1 FACT.:sorted:
 

Feel Good Factor is back

We're winning and competing well and it's good to watch but............ we haven't gor near the level of Chester or Chesterfield and a better side would have done us for that awful start this weekend. However there aren't that many "better" sides in this weak league I suppose.
 

Feel Good Factor is back

god how good is lifenow being a bee i thought this great club was doomed to the conferance.i take my hat off to andy scott
 

Feel Good Factor is back

Yes its a good feeling. Even my Premiership supporting friends have stopped laughing and are calling to ask whats changed at Brentford.

I think they are a bit disappointed that we are no longer the joke team of football. They only have Newcastle to laugh about now. Long may it continue.
 

Feel Good Factor is back

I note that after the point gained yesterday, Andy Scott's teams have won 21 points from 10 games. Contrast this with under Butcher 19 from 19, Fitzgerald 20 from 28 and Rosenior 17 from 18.

Fine job Andy, in most seasons only the champions manage an average of 2.1 points per game!
 

Feel Good Factor is back

Yesterday felt like we lost, under Butcher we would have came out saying well we got a point and we would have been happy with it.
 

Feel Good Factor is back

Yesterday I heard on the radio Bryan Robson said I quote about his postion at Sheff Utd "You can't be expected to come in and turn things around in a short time." :nono:

Well Mr Robson I believe this comment has been proved wrong by our Mr Scott who this weekend will be crossing from the Kew side of the Thames to the Brentford side, without the aid of any Bridges, Boats, Planes or Hang Gliders, Just Walking.

Andy Scott in the words of Capital DJ, Jonny Vaughan is the Mutts' Nut's :sorted:

So I suggest Mr Robson you get on the phone and ask Our Andy what it like to be the New Messiah.

Wembley, here we come get your tickets ready for the none stop express to Divsion 1
 

Feel Good Factor is back

Yesterday I heard on the radio Bryan Robson said I quote about his postion at Sheff Utd "You can't be expected to come in and turn things around in a short time." :nono:

Well Mr Robson I believe this comment has been proved wrong by our Mr Scott

Does that mean that you expected Sir Andy to do this well or is this going far better than anyone could have imagined?
Admittedly I was all for sacking AS when Butcher went but this humble pie is so delicious I could eat it all day!! :)
 

Feel Good Factor is back

Does that mean that you expected Sir Andy to do this well or is this going far better than anyone could have imagined?
Admittedly I was all for sacking AS when Butcher went but this humble pie is so delicious I could eat it all day!! :)

I like a few of us, thought that this might be a difficult postion for Andy to take on as he was very new to managerment.

The one thing I always knew he had over the last few incumbants was his passion for the club.

As a player he was nother more than a true professional and this has shone through over the last few months. Andy is a man who will succeed at anything he turns his hands to.

And I am also very happy to join you feasting on that humble pie and long may we get fat on it delights.

Here to eating some of it at wembley come May.
 

Feel Good Factor is back

I like a few of us, thought that this might be a difficult postion for Andy to take on as he was very new to managerment.

The one thing I always knew he had over the last few incumbants was his passion for the club.

As a player he was nother more than a true professional and this has shone through over the last few months. Andy is a man who will succeed at anything he turns his hands to.

And I am also very happy to join you feasting on that humble pie and long may we get fat on it delights.

Here to eating some of it at wembley come May.
The pie sure does taste good :)
 

Feel Good Factor is back

Took Chelsea season ticket holder and his two boys last saturday, they said how great it was and lets do it again soon.
Stayed up until 2.00am on Tuesday in Dubai to catch the score, wouldnt have done that 2 months ago.
Yes it is back and it is great, not just on the pitch but I also believe off the pitch too. Went to shop today and it was a good experience with great help

We are BEES
 

Feel Good Factor is back

went last week for only the third time this season....can't afford the travel costs living 100 miles away. Sooo want to go tomorrow but can't afford it so will be willing the lads on tuned into BeesWorld. Can't wait for games these days....so different to three months ago. :sorted:
 

Feel Good Factor is back

Mr Scott is very quickly become a legend, if he pulls off a promotion it will be a miracle of bibical proportions. Felling better and better each game. :banana: :bound: :owusu:
 

Feel Good Factor is back

what a result

Cant believe it but 11th, 4 points of playoffs, 2 games in hand.
Im starting to believe we can do it
 

Feel Good Factor is back

There were so many cheerful looking people leaving GP tonight. There's a real buzz and lots of smiles. I'm the same - can't wait for games now rather than it feeling like it's a duty.

Is it.....could it possibly be....will we go up? This will go down as the most amazing season I have experienced since I started watching the Bees 11 years ago if that happens and if it doesn't get Andy Scott Manager of the Year, I'll eat my hat.
 

Feel Good Factor is back

There were so many cheerful looking people leaving GP tonight. There's a real buzz and lots of smiles. I'm the same - can't wait for games now rather than it feeling like it's a duty.

Is it.....could it possibly be....will we go up? This will go down as the most amazing season I have experienced since I started watching the Bees 11 years ago if that happens and if it doesn't get Andy Scott Manager of the Year, I'll eat my hat.

I am very pleased for you and all the other Bees fans. If you didn't know any better you would think you had found a good luck charm from somewhere wouldn't you?;)
 

Feel Good Factor is back

Indeed the feel good factor is back, and boy is it fun to watch :sorted:
 

Feel Good Factor is back

i think we're at the crossroads now

after an extraordinary run of results with joyful footballing performances
our talented but inexpereienced and thin squad now faces three difficult
away games in the north that will seriously test our promotion credentials

chesterfield and darlington are contenders
and accrington will be horrible

we will probably lose at least one

frankly if we come out of the games with four points i'd be
delighted, so let's see where we are in a fortnight
 

Feel Good Factor is back

the way we have been playing we should enter northen ground with no fear and play for the win.... YOU REDZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!
 

Feel Good Factor is back

our talented but inexpereienced and thin squad now faces three difficult
away games in the north that will seriously test our promotion credentials

chesterfield and darlington are contenders
and accrington will be horrible

we will probably lose at least one

frankly if we come out of the games with four points i'd be
delighted

Brentford will be playing with away advantage. (In League 2, many more games have been won away than at home).
Chesterfield have won one and lost seven of their last 10 games. Accrington have lost five out of their last six. And today Darlington lost at home to Mansfield.
Why not nine points out of nine?
 

Feel Good Factor is back

Another humble pie eater!

Always liked Andy Scott as a player and was gutted when he was sold off by Ron Noad£s. When Butcher was ousted I genuinely believed Scott should have been down the road with him and was only kept on because the board had run out of options/money. However the improvement under Scott has been nothing short of miraculous, I live in Cambridgeshire and know a lot of posh fans, after the 7-0 thrashing, I went into hiding, I can now come out and do my shopping, go for a drink and hold my head up high again, thank you Andy Scott.
 

Feel Good Factor is back

i think we're at the crossroads now

after an extraordinary run of results with joyful footballing performances
our talented but inexpereienced and thin squad now faces three difficult
away games in the north that will seriously test our promotion credentials

chesterfield and darlington are contenders
and accrington will be horrible

we will probably lose at least one

frankly if we come out of the games with four points i'd be
delighted, so let's see where we are in a fortnight

Let's enjoy the moment..ok...:wave:
 

Feel Good Factor is back

With the three games in the north, we must remember we were labelled as a team who played better away from home by some prat who used to roam around the halls of GP. So away games should be a breeze for a team that is now the best in the divison on present form I believe after today.

Bring on the flat cap brigade, we are Brentford and no one frightens us, we are the SUPER BEES onwards and upwards to wembley way. :sorted:
 

Feel Good Factor is back

.........................gaining momentum.....................
 

Feel Good Factor is back

last time we were in this division, we ended the season with a long unbeaten run didn't we? :cool:
 
Back
Top Bottom