feeling low ?

fencer/bee

Active member
Joined
26 Feb 2005
Messages
9,557
Reaction score
4,485
Location
feltham upon thames

feeling low ?

no win in ten..put out our near best team, and lost ...all that debt...administration talk.......leroy must go......



come on guys ,,,,and ladys..... take a deep breath, chin or chins up... lets not feel sorry for ourselfs..cos no one else will... lets keep supporting the team, and never give up...cos were BEES... and this team will pull through :sorted:
 

feeling low ?

England or Brentford haven't won since my Griffin came into the world. Coincidence? I think not :suspect:

Griffin OUT! :mad2: :sad:
 

feeling low ?

Finding it really hard to be positive at the moment.

The way I see it is that unless by some miracle the FA and Premiership start distibuting the games income fairly between all clubs,we will either have to:

A - Reduce the playing budget still further,meaning relegation and no immediate return to this division.In fact the conference doesn't seem that far away at the moment.

OR

B - We try the QPR sh*t or bust method,which is utter suicide.

Either way,we be *****ed:(
 

feeling low ?

Will someone please do some thread combining. Every thing I open up even this one which i thought could provide some much needed optimism is turning the other way! Can't we combine all the we're screwed, conference here we come, get rid of Leroy, administration is the only way type threads and allow some space for something else please?

At the moment I'm worried that we are about to create a self-fulfilling prophecy here. I know we have a lot stacked against us but I do believe that we have a massive influence on our future simply through the mindset we bring. The future is in our hands much more than we think.......after a bit of moping around, I'm getting myself ready for next Saturday.

YOOOUUUUUU REDDDDDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 

feeling low ?

Give the man a chance
 

feeling low ?

is it not no win in 9 games?
 

feeling low ?

Yep last win was VS Bradford

Last Away win was VS Northampton

:( :(
 

feeling low ?

Could be an omen that..............we need a win to kick start our season off again.

No it seems like Nocoat has the Omen:eek:


England or Brentford haven't won since my Griffin came into the world. Coincidence? I think not :suspect:

Griffin OUT! :mad2: :sad:
 

feeling low ?

We need to make changes. I am fed up with LR trotting out the same load of excuses and comments. Any player who does not give 100% should not be a professional player.
Lets start somewhere. Is team selection right? No. Is the captain a good choice? no. Is the manager doing his job? Dont know.
We are heading for relegation unless changes are made and soon.
 

feeling low ?

We need to make changes. I am fed up with LR trotting out the same load of excuses and comments. Any player who does not give 100% should not be a professional player.
Lets start somewhere. Is team selection right? No. Is the captain a good choice? no. Is the manager doing his job? Dont know.
We are heading for relegation unless changes are made and soon.

So what would you suggest he changes then??

:confused: :confused:
 

feeling low ?

I think he needs a hat, ideally a trilby.

Let's hope he listens to the fans and get's a moustache and a hat :yes:
 

feeling low ?

I think he needs a hat, ideally a trilby.

Let's hope he listens to the fans and get's a moustache and a hat :yes:

:banghead: :banghead: When will some supporters get the message? We cannot afford even a two day whispery growth let alone a proper moustache. FACT. And as for a hat...have you any idea how much even a journeyman hat costs these days? :rolleyes: Thats the trouble with the game these days. Too many Milliners bleeding it dry.
 

feeling low ?

:banghead: :banghead: When will some supporters get the message? We cannot afford even a two day whispery growth let alone a proper moustache. FACT. And as for a hat...have you any idea how much even a journeyman hat costs these days? :rolleyes: Thats the trouble with the game these days. Too many Milliners bleeding it dry.

rubbish, money saved on shaving foam and razors :sorted:
 

feeling low ?

feeling low ?

How can I be feeling low! -
Just quit my job, been down the pub, watching Fulscum win & talking about the great QPR side of the 70's. But I'm a happy sad bastard.
 

feeling low ?

pepole get a grip this is FOOTBALL its a funny old game!

and this is BRENTFORD we are talking about...... you know the highs ands lows.. we all been their b4 getting to wembly playoff final......millenium stadium twice....NEAD I SAY MORE??????????????????????
 

feeling low ?

No it seems like Nocoat has the Omen:eek:

Don't worry mate, I have identified a Malawi orphanage with a space, he is on the next boat over :sorted:

its Brentford innit :shrug:
 

feeling low ?

As it looks like we are going to have a c(&p season, is it time to go into administration? Would it sort out the clubs finances?
 

feeling low ?

As it looks like we are going to have a c(&p season, is it time to go into administration? Would it sort out the clubs finances?

There are experts far better placed than me but I always though that the option was liquidation rather than administration in our case. We'd have to sell the ground to pay our debts.
 

feeling low ?

As it looks like we are going to have a c(&p season, is it time to go into administration? Would it sort out the clubs finances?
There's no need to appoint an administrator at huge expense (and the cost of ten points) when the board can do exactly what the administrator would do. Sell Griffin Park to the highest bidder, pay off the debts and try and negotiate a groundshare somewhere. If no groundshare can be arranged, hand the Football League share back to the Football League and dispose of the remaining funds to the shareholders and goodbye Brentford FC. I can't wait. :tenthousandspoonswhenyouneedaknifesmilie:
 

feeling low ?

The main creditors at BFC are our current board members and recent investors with board reps, Altonwood & BU plus GPS Ltd.

Therefore if the club seek voluntary administration the very people that are owed the money will be paying an admonistrator to get a smaller % in the pound back than if they stayed and eventually get their full money back.
Administration only really works for sides who are threatened by winding up orders from creditors, such as VAt man, Tax man, ground landlord & any non football related creditors such as large suppliers etc.
 
Back
Top Bottom