Might be able to buy half a cup or tea with that.Wow! A whole £1 off for over 65s and under 21s. Seriously generous ?
Yes its a cat b game so calm down dear lolOn sale to all season ticket holders at once?!
Sack the board! Sack the ticket office manager! The club is a disgrace! The fans are always right! It’s going to be chaos! Brentford everywhere looking for a ticket! Give me back my TAPs! Old Brentford in, new Brentford out!
Possibly a third, I would have thought!Might be able to buy half a cup or tea with that.
SideIs it known if we will be put on the side or in two tiers in the corner ?
Possibly though the chances are if we’re in and around the European spots we probably won’t know if/what we’ve qualified for until the FA Cup and this season’s European competitions are finished.could be a european settle here.
The FA cup is the weekend before this game and I don’t think the European competitions are relevant to our chances of getting into Europe.Possibly though the chances are if we’re in and around the European spots we probably won’t know if/what we’ve qualified for until the FA Cup and this season’s European competitions are finished.
You ok, hun?On sale to all season ticket holders at once?!
Sack the board! Sack the ticket office manager! The club is a disgrace! The fans are always right! It’s going to be chaos! Brentford everywhere looking for a ticket! Give me back my TAPs! Old Brentford in, new Brentford out!
Side ?Is it known if we will be put on the side or in two tiers in the corner ?
They certainly are - particularly the Europa League because if United or Spurs win they will go into the CL which means a Europa League spot could become available further down the tableThe FA cup is the weekend before this game and I don’t think the European competitions are relevant to our chances of getting into Europe.
The last away of the season shouldn't even be a decision no matter where it is or what's riding on it. There's all summer to do nothing on the weekends after this ?Could be a momentous occasion????….could be a dead rubber?….only time will tell ??
Will be a good day out anyway though?????
Sorry, I don’t they are relevant.They certainly are - particularly the Europa League because if United or Spurs win they will go into the CL which means a Europa League spot could become available further down the table
Yep, you’re right. ??Sorry, I don’t they are relevant.
Their CL place would be purely incremental and have no bearing on any other places. It would only have been the case if they had finished in a EL or ECL place through their league standing which they clearly won’t.
So, yes, if they win it they claim another place for an English team but a place that can only be taken by themselves.
Not correctThey certainly are - particularly the Europa League because if United or Spurs win they will go into the CL which means a Europa League spot could become available further down the table
What, if any, bearing does where Newcastle finish have on us given they’ve already wrapped up a EC spot?Not correct
If one of those win the EL
England gets a 6th CL Spot
The Main issue is Palace winning the Cup
If this happens Brentford have no chance of a Euro spot
So Brentford will still only get a Euro spot by finishing 8th regardless of the result of EL Final
Even without a chance of Euro qualification, things will remain tight enough for final positions and we know that's £3 mill more or lessCould be a momentous occasion????….could be a dead rubber?….only time will tell ??
Will be a good day out anyway though?????
Yes I think that's right, May 2016.Tickets bought. First time we've had the last game of the season away (with fans) since the 5-1 win at Huddersfield, I think? Hopefully the same result!
It’s easy if you just take the seats offered mate , don’t bother picking seats anymoreThat ticketing website doesn't make things easy does it, finally managed to snag a brace.
As I was driving to an appointment at 2:30, I decided to get there early and use my iPhone, old SE with a cracked screen. Once I’d got myself out of the sun, it probably took me less than a minute, too.Took me less than a minute
Do you go to the seats offered or somewhere else?It’s easy if you just take the seats offered mate , don’t bother picking seats anymore
Me too and I booked 4 .. practice makes perfect as they say. When there’s a scramble people clicking on the same seats at the same time doesn’t help.Took me less than a minute
Sometimes struggle when using my mobile, but on the laptop it's always very straightforwardsystems awful.!!!
I don’t think so given the first day sales.Is this going to be harder to get tickets for than Ipswich for members?
CheersI don’t think so given the first day sales.
Might be able to buy half a cup or tea with that.
I was on a bus using my SE and managed to get a ticket okay… even without a cracked screen!As I was driving to an appointment at 2:30, I decided to get there early and use my iPhone, old SE with a cracked screen. Once I’d got myself out of the sun, it probably took me less than a minute, too.