Ubee said:Turn up before the match starts. Drink in the Griffin. Wear a brentford top. Don't sing swansea songs or swoon at pics of trundle. Don't stand in the away supporters area. simple really.
Boston Bee said:If you see a silver-haired man that looks like Mr Burns from The Simpsons climbing toward the directors boxes, you're supposed to kick him senseless.
It's a tradition.

billinho said:I'm coming along to GP for the first time on Sunday. Anyone got any advice (i.e. when to turn up, where to drink, how to not get mistaken for a Jack)?
NorthamptonBee said:I think that deep down you support Swansea and you are asking for advice in keeping yourself in full working order. I'm no Petrocelli but I have slight unease in your use of the truth.![]()
Keep stum, if you score stand up and moan like fock and all that.![]()
Boston Bee said:If you see a silver-haired man that looks like Mr Burns from The Simpsons climbing toward the directors boxes, you're supposed to kick him senseless.
It's a tradition.
Luton Bee said:7) If you get to touch the matchball, make sure you throw it straight back to a Swansea player.
![]()








