Fleet casuals

M

Martin HANTS BEE

Guest

Fleet casuals

if your interested in the Cardiff trip
or any other for that matter
get in touch;we might be able to sort out
minibuses/train travel.
beware:these could be boozy days
 

Fleet casuals

Are you going to Peterborough because if you are I can have a word with you up there. There is 5 of us that are very interested in the Cardiff game.
 

Fleet casuals

Not going to P`boro.
will be in the Albany arms on sat.
will your lads be interested in an
overnight stop in bristol before cardiff?
either leaving sat or sun;we`ll have
enough to fill a minibus.
i hope we`re not being too presumptious.
 

Fleet casuals

Don't make any bookings - Man Utd made that mistake!!!
 

Fleet casuals

Will also be in the Albany on saturday. So sort something out then. Overnight stay sounds good.
 

Fleet casuals

nice one;see you there.
you`ll recognise me:6`0";grade 2
probably wear my blue Tachinni raincoat
with England badge.
 

Fleet casuals

Sorry mate I am really gonna let you down here. My work has stiched me up and I can't go to the game. It is only the third home game I have missed this season but I am still well pissed off about it. I drink there every game though (tall bloke, black hair, big ears, 19) so I will see you next home game. A couple of my mates may be there though so if you know who they are don't hesitate to have a word. I think I will hand my notice in on monday. If not I am sure I will see you at one of the southend trips.
 
Back
Top Bottom