Get in. Winning despite his team screwing him over
What is going on with Button!!!???
I'm sorry I'm not in the loop, what's Salford been up to lol?I think "Salford" came into some pennies a while ago and has bribed the McLaren staff looking after Buttons car. Making the wrong tweak here and there to make the car unstable.![]()
Never trust a young man with a beard! :suspect:
I'm sorry I'm not in the loop, what's Salford been up to lol?
Planning a trip to the 'temple of speed'.![]()
Maria de Villota has lost her right eye as a result of the crash
http://www.marussiaf1team.com/news/622/
Latest update is that she improving.
Fingers crossed for her.

Bikini clad pit lane babes?![]()

...........and a manual choke lever to hang her handbag on............That's an exception. :brow:
The first woman to actually drive an F1 car in a race ask for a rear view mirror!![]()
Maldonado was just racing his car, nothing too dangerous....
Should all cars have rubber skirting to avoid damaging other cars in future ?
Boring race. Controlled by Hamilton from start to finish.
Boring race. Controlled by Hamilton from start to finish.
I will settle for lots more " boring " races with the same outcome thank you please.
Thought you were a Sports Reporter? The Lotus strategy made the race mildly interesting. Surely Lotus will deliver us an 8th different winner before the season is out?
How woeful Mercedes are performing at the moment?! The track didn't suit yesterday, but Brawn must be tearing his hair out! Thought Rosberg was on for greater things this season, but he doesn't appear to get the maximum out of his car unlike Schumi.....but 1 point this weekend for a suposedly 4th best Constructor's Team is a disaster!
Grosjean at fault. What a plank!! Hamilton couldn't do anything and feel for Alonso. Maldonado is one of the worse/dangerous F1 drivers ever. If it wasn't for the Venezuelan oil company sponsoring him, he wouldn't get a seat in any F1 car.