Untouchable
Professional Marinakis hater
- Joined
- 5 May 2014
- Messages
- 32,230
- Reaction score
- 91,713
Portimao have already jumped in to try and get it staged in Portugal but with the first 2 October races in Singapore and Japan, Sepang and Shanghai have also been mentioned as possibilities.@Untouchable I wonder if they will fill the void with the Russian gp and hold the race in Italy as instead of travelling somewhere else just give it a different name like they did last season during the Covid outbreaks
Not over yet. Some serious misgivings amongst the drivers.Saudi Arabian Grand Prix set to go ahead this weekend as planned despite today’s explosion. Wish I could say I was surprised.
He starts 14th now because of a riccardo penalty and mick not racing…that crash was horrific but just shows how strong the cars are that he got out and was unscathed …still fancy a Ferrari one two again they look so strongLewis Hamilton knocked out in Q1 for the first time since Brazil 2017. Starts 16th. ?
I think that Merc will get better often start poorly but come good in the endVery fun race... another good season on the horizon.. just need Mercedes to shape up a bit and we'll have a three way fight
They are only paying £100 m per year for the privilege.
Remember the F1 GP that was held in the Car Park of Caesars Palace.
Lucky man. The atmosphere will be amazing. I hope he managed to get all three days in.My brother in law celebrating his 50th birthday in Barcelona watching the F1. He is a huge fan but it’s a sport I personally never got into.
I could drive around that course on a donkey and have Hamilton unable to pass.Alonso had Hamilton unable to pass him again
I totally agree. I was at Barcelona last weekend and that needs to be binned also, no clear overtake opportunities and no Alcohol sold at the track with a 2 hr wait for warm water.I really hope that they don’t renew the license for Monaco next year and it finally goes it’s the worst circuit on the calendar
I can't imagine Latifi finishing this raceLatifi 10th in qualifying, had to read that twice. He's no way going to finish anywhere near that ; if he doesn't bin it.
Hamilton not agreeing with the crowd booing Verstappen. When he gets out of the the car in Holland he should leave his ear plugs in , save some ear damage from the Dutch.
One of the few not involved !I can't imagine Latifi finishing this race. As he starts in the middle of the pack he'll probably cause an accident at the first corner!
I know. He has even improved up to 8th!One of the few not involved !
Bloody hell, this makes it look far worse than the Sky footage.
Glad he seems to be okay. The halos are earning their money today for sure.
Anyone notice that Toneys picture is his Brentford Bio shot ??
The other two also have their head shots as their ID pics!Anyone notice that Toneys picture is his Brentford Bio shot ??
Brilliant isnt it, rather than take pics, they are famous enough to use stock photos!The other two also have their head shots as their ID pics!