Frank McLintock

Streetboy

Active member
Joined
8 Jan 2001
Messages
3,860
Reaction score
1,305
Location
Stevenage

Frank McLintock

This rather lovely picture of Frank McLintock;s unveiling as manager just popped up on Twitter, and I couldn't find a thread for him, so just thought I'd stick it here for your collective enjoyment.

EIItwaoWkAACuXo.jpg
 

Frank McLintock

Classy as ever. Welcome to Brentfo!! Shame Doc wasn’t asked to stand in front of it.
 

Frank McLintock

Classy as ever. Welcome to Brentfo!! Shame Doc wasn’t asked to stand in front of it.

In actual fact, JD is standing in front of the letters "AST" and the letters "NDLING" have fallen off after the "O".....
 

Frank McLintock

This rather lovely picture of Frank McLintock;s unveiling as manager just popped up on Twitter, and I couldn't find a thread for him, so just thought I'd stick it here for your collective enjoyment.

View attachment 20778

proper rude fecker.........walked into his office by mistake in 84 and he told me to get the feck out in no uncertain terms.............i told him to get the feck out a bit later on when the results all went pear shaped lol
 

Frank McLintock

In actual fact, JD is standing in front of the letters "AST" and the letters "NDLING" have fallen off after the "O".....

That took some thinking, and even more working out.
 

Frank McLintock

I reckon the missing R & D from our name directly over him was a sign from above that there would be little research into and certainly no development of attractive, winning football during his tenure.
 

Frank McLintock

Alongside painting letters on the floor in the Wendy house....

Another reason to hate that monstrosity.

Good thing is when we are safely housed at Lionel Road, I can forget that it was ever there.
 
Back
Top Bottom