Tickets Fulham (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulham (A)

Isn't there an allocation for friends and family ??
Last year there was a chunk greyed out of seats we couldnt buy on the system
 

Fulham (A)

2 for the singing section sorted (y)
 

Fulham (A)

I've two that I can buy now as over the TAP limit, but 1 just under by 30 points ! FFS . Any chance any be left on Friday to be able to get 3 ?
 

Fulham (A)

I've two that I can buy now as over the TAP limit, but 1 just under by 30 points ! FFS . Any chance any be left on Friday to be able to get 3 ?
I wouldnt risk it, no one will be sitting anyway, at least at the back
 

Fulham (A)

Who knows now the club think 9 rows of "family friendly" seats is necessary for a local derby.
9 rows in the middle and 7 rows up the back of P5 from the screenshot Banana posted?
Seems quite a lot plus lots of other pockets of grey seats....

Can't have been sold as he shared it just gone 2pm.
 

Fulham (A)

For the first time i tried to go through the app to buy tickets and it wouldnt show fulham tickets on sale so i went the old online way
 

Fulham (A)

Almost forgot about this one, then I couldn't get the ticketing website to load.

But two tickets now happily purchased, let's hope I don't get drug searched this time around....
 

Fulham (A)

Only just managed to log on and get ours - there wasn't a huge amount left
 

Fulham (A)

Current status, going like hot cakes, although plenty left in friends a family seating.View attachment 58762
You're "going like hot cakes" is completely screwed by the fact that so many tickets were never up for sale in the first place. The back 7 rows of P5 have not been sold, neither has the big block in the middle of P5, not the back corner of P7 (which are restricted views), nor the bottom of P7. The only sold are the ones in P6 and the "back of the front" in P5.
 

Fulham (A)

Hope they've sorted out that step out in P7..it's a health and safety risk. With that kick off time, the well imbibed could break their necks.

2 bought
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom