Full internationals

Canadian Bee

GPG's Public Enemy No1
Joined
10 May 2005
Messages
2,788
Reaction score
2
Location
Hanwell

Full internationals

With Burton and Lawerence Going we have no full internationals!Only tabby in ulster u21 squad is left.
Tell me guys and gals do you fink any of our players can go on to win full international caps?
 

Full internationals

Canadian Bee said:
With Burton and Lawerence Going we have no full internationals!Only tabby in ulster u21 squad is left.
Tell me guys and gals do you fink any of our players can go on to win full international caps?

I think you need to learn the difference between Ulster and the Republc of Ireland!
 

Full internationals

Brentford Bob said:
I think you need to learn the difference between Ulster and the Republc of Ireland!

:yes:

What a mistaka to maka!! Not wise to call someone from Southern Ireland and ulsterman believe!!
 

Full internationals

ademola bankole USED to play for Nigeria

Turner SHOULD play for England

(Anyone notice when MA came, we released all our Welsh players lol !)
 

Full internationals

2 players-bankole and gayle isnt that bad.does efe sodje still play for nigeria?if so then surely sams call up shouldnt be too long away
 

Full internationals

Boston Bee said:
Don't think it's a contradiction. Owen Hargreaves is most definitely Canadian but was eligible to play for either England or Germany.


..unfortunately....
 

Full internationals

Boston Bee said:
Don't think it's a contradiction. Owen Hargreaves is most definitely Canadian but was eligible to play for either England or Germany.

And Wales. :sorted:
 

Full internationals

"I think you need to learn the difference between Ulster and the Republc of Ireland!"

Equally, bear in mind that Ulster isn't the same as Northern Ireland.

"Ulster: northernmost of the historic provinces of Ireland. Modern Ulster consists of nine counties. Six (Antrim, Armagh, Down, Fermanagh, Derry, and Tyrone) now make up Northern Ireland, which is often (wrongly) referred to as Ulster; the remaining three (Cavan, Donegal, and Monaghan) are in the Republic of Ireland."
 

Full internationals

I think you need to learn the difference between Ulster and the Republc of Ireland!
:) Hey - cut the poor Canadian some slack - it was an honest mistake I'm sure :) You know us Canadians - we never insult anyone :D
 

Full internationals

Canucks4Bees said:
HTML:
You know us Canadians - we never insult anyone  :D[/QUOTE]

Is that because you have no balls or because you're too busy ****ing mooses?  :wave:
 

Full internationals

I am sitting here in my igloo right now just SEETHING with indignation! I'm so upset I just know I'm not going to enjoy the whale blubber smoothie I carefully prepared for my lunch. I'm so mad I could spit, but then it would freeze and become an icicle dagger, which as we all know is the perfect murder weapon.
 

Full internationals

Canucks4Bees said:
I am sitting here in my igloo right now just SEETHING with indignation! I'm so upset I just know I'm not going to enjoy the whale blubber smoothie I carefully prepared for my lunch. I'm so mad I could spit, but then it would freeze and become an icicle dagger, which as we all know is the perfect murder weapon.

I'll bet you nearly dropped your seal cock sandwich. :)
 

Full internationals

He was born in London, England to Nigerian Parents I believe!
 

Full internationals

Oh dear.

myhomeatgp said:
He was born in London, England to Nigerian Parents I believe!
 

Full internationals

Carri Bee Un said:
Is that because you have no balls or because you're too busy ****ing mooses? :wave:
Or is it because your too busy ****ing kangaroo's!;)
 

Full internationals

6 and a half months in the making and worth every second... cannot see carri bee recovering from THIS one! :nono:
 

Full internationals

I do believe I watched Brentford's goal machine Owusu playing for Ghana in a friendly recently at GP. I can picture him playing in the world cup if his current form continues.
 

Full internationals

:scratch:

Hullbee said:
I can picture him playing in the world cup if his current form continues.
 

Full internationals

Hullbee said:
I do believe I watched Brentford's goal machine Owusu playing for Ghana in a friendly recently at GP. I can picture him playing in the world cup if his current form continues.
rofl rofl
 
Back
Top Bottom