NorthamptonBee
Yes Boss
Gazza's tears
Did anyone watch that documentary last night? Excellent stuff and I made my lad sit through it to show him when the England team had a bit of fun and devilry about them. There was a line in it where they suggested that Gazza was the last identifiable footballer to make it, they are not far wrong IMO.
Gazza is a dead man walking, to see him well up when they said that Sir Bobby Robson had asked how he played in that tribute match last year was hard to watch, he's an idiot, he's an alcoholic but he's truly human. Even big Butch came across well and described the 1990 campaign as a boys abroad piss up with football matches in between. They set off as national disgraces with Robson already set up as PSV??'s new manager but came back as heros. That 1990 semi was as good as I have seen England play, that West German mob were special and we more than matched them. I think that is as close I will ever see us win that World Cup but that will do. Great times, sad to see that one of the main players is no longer with us and sad to think that another one will soon be gone.
Gazza is a dead man walking, to see him well up when they said that Sir Bobby Robson had asked how he played in that tribute match last year was hard to watch, he's an idiot, he's an alcoholic but he's truly human. Even big Butch came across well and described the 1990 campaign as a boys abroad piss up with football matches in between. They set off as national disgraces with Robson already set up as PSV??'s new manager but came back as heros. That 1990 semi was as good as I have seen England play, that West German mob were special and we more than matched them. I think that is as close I will ever see us win that World Cup but that will do. Great times, sad to see that one of the main players is no longer with us and sad to think that another one will soon be gone.