George Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Evans

I don't think we are going to be on Walsall's Christmas card list this year.
 

George Evans

Apparently signing....any expert info on him

My walsall mates think he's world class, best player they've had, albeit on loan, for years!
 

George Evans

He is box to box and superb vision, he is skilful and good in the air, and can strike a ball superbly
 

George Evans

And he isn't a midget !! Thank the Lord
 

George Evans

My walsall mates think he's world class, best player they've had, albeit on loan, for years!

I told some Walsall fans last week that we were signing him, they told me I was a faggot and why would he join "bloody Brentford" was the reply.
 

George Evans

I told some Walsall fans last week that we were signing him, they told me I was a faggot and why would he join "bloody Brentford" was the reply.

Well they got one bit right.....
 

George Evans

George Evans

I told some Walsall fans last week that we were signing him, they told me I was a faggot and why would he join "bloody Brentford" was the reply.

Well one bit was correct.......... which bit though?! :shrug:

Anyway, Gray looked bottom heavy, that's what I was told. :shake:
 

George Evans

I wonder if this signing would suggest that the current manager has some input into new recruits?

Who would have thought that eh, I'm sure a few people have said it's all down to the terrible DOFs? :rolleyes:
 

George Evans

George Evans

What position has he been playing for Walsall?

Looks like a loan deal, not permanent signing.
 

George Evans

I wonder if this signing would suggest that the current manager has some input into new recruits?

Who would have thought that eh, I'm sure a few people have said it's all down to the terrible DOFs? :rolleyes:

All the things everyone has said about Warbs they'll be saying about Smith now ;)
 

George Evans

Is he a nasty b*stard, 'cos that's what we need?
 

George Evans

Before we get too carried away, are we sure he's coming to us?
 

George Evans

I wonder if this signing would suggest that the current manager has some input into new recruits?
Of course he has input, a big input (as you and most of us know) he discusses with the DoF's what positions he thinks need strengthening and they go and look for suitable players which they'll all watch and discuss.

Any suggestion that all player signings are made solely by the DoF's is utter nonsense.
 

George Evans

George Evans

I wonder if this signing would suggest that the current manager has some input into new recruits?

Who would have thought that eh, I'm sure a few people have said it's all down to the terrible DOFs? :rolleyes:

That's the best bit, that the manager has had his input.
 

George Evans

Any suggestion that all player signings are made solely by the DoF's is utter nonsense.

Blimey we agree on something!! ;)

There are some who peddle the myth though to suit their agenda.
 

George Evans

Hasn't he just extended his loan with Walsall? Certainly his Twitter feed 5 days ago suggests he has...
 

George Evans

Before we get too carried away, are we sure he's coming to us?
I'm hearing mutterings to that effect on twitter.

Manchester City have just ended his loan deal to Walsall, they just recently extended to the end of January.
 

George Evans

George Evans

Blimey we agree on something!!
I respect your opinion highly if it's of any consequence even if I don't always agree with it :)
 

George Evans

I'm hearing mutterings to that effect on twitter.

Manchester City have just ended his loan deal to Walsall, they just recently extended to the end of the season.
The extension was to the 26th January and has just been cancelled.
 

George Evans

He's from Manchester.

Did you know there was a group of criminals called the "quality street gang" who came from Manchester.

That is the only combined chocolate/manchester/crime related trivia fact I know. Just thought I would share.
 

George Evans

Hasn't he just extended his loan with Walsall? Certainly his Twitter feed 5 days ago suggests he has...

I would assume if he is on his way to us and with his contract up for renewal Man C what to see what he can do in half a season in the Championship?
 

George Evans

George Evans

George Evans

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 44 minutes ago
George Evans' loan at Walsall has been cancelled. A deal is reportedly close with Championship side Brentford.
 

George Evans

I respect your opinion highly if it's of any consequence even if I don't always agree with it :)

Good man. I'm suddenly feeling the love and happiness again today. Evans in, McLeoud closing in on a first team debut, things feel good again.

I had a bit of a wobble last night but life in my Bees garden feels good again.

And yes, Sonofabee, stick those rainbow laces in the post #Peace
 

George Evans

I think this place needs some good news...would be very welcome.
 

George Evans

So would this be loan from citeh?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom