Gillham out!!

Gillham out!!

Aberdeen flyer said:
You should turn your hearing aid up then....:D

lol Funny... But Seriously Nothing all game.
 

Gillham out!!

I`ll break my vow of silence on here to say that I think you are ever so slightly mistaken to put it mildly.

I can be accused of many things but being quiet at a Brentford match, home or away, is not one of them.
 

Gillham out!!

lol One Peter Gilham there is only one Peter Gilham, One Peter Gilham....:bound: :bound: :hat: :beer: :sorted:


Laters thread originator :rolleyes:
 

Gillham out!!

nocoat said:
lol One Peter Gilham there is only one Peter Gilham, One Peter Gilham....:bound: :bound: :hat: :beer: :sorted:


Laters thread originator :rolleyes:
GILHAM: LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT. :sorted:
 

Gillham out!!

datchetbee said:
lol Funny... But Seriously Nothing all game.

i MUST say that the 50 or so away games let alone the 100's at griffin park that i have sat close to PG he is never quiet!!

in fact it is always a bit of a joke how pete will shout out and the others around him will remain quiet!!

some people enjoy their football in silence

Peter Gilham never has and i believe never will!!!!!!

STAND UP IF YOU LOVE BRENTFORD
 

Gillham out!!

If I was at an away game and the MC was trying to wind up the crowd like Easter Monday I'd be the first to have a big sneer. PG is a legend at GP and rightly so but I can do without all this "Give us a B" stuff. Still never forgotten the Millenium and PG trying to get "Hey Jude" going against 35,000 Stokies belting out "Delilah".. what a horrorshow that was.
 

Gillham out!!

Wise old Bee said:
If Still never forgotten the Millenium and PG trying to get "Hey Jude" going against 35,000 Stokies belting out "Delilah".. what a horrorshow that was.

There`s some right bollox on this thread........what would you prefer, no "opposition" to the Stokies???
It was a thankless task, at least PG had the balls, passion and pride to do it.
If you dont like it dont join in, (sit there and be silent and outsung? :rolleyes: )

but me thinks 99% of Bees fans back PG to the hilt. And rightly so:sorted:
 

Gillham out!!

PJ said:
There`s some right bollox on this thread........what would you prefer, no "opposition" to the Stokies???
It was a thankless task, at least PG had the balls, passion and pride to do it.
If you dont like it dont join in, (sit there and be silent and outsung? :rolleyes: )

but me thinks 99% of Bees fans back PG to the hilt. And rightly so:sorted:

Top post..:sorted:
 

Gillham out!!

PJ said:
There`s some right bollox on this thread........what would you prefer, no "opposition" to the Stokies???
It was a thankless task, at least PG had the balls, passion and pride to do it.
If you dont like it dont join in, (sit there and be silent and outsung? :rolleyes: )

but me thinks 99% of Bees fans back PG to the hilt. And rightly so:sorted:



Its not my cup of tea but its part of the Brentford day out and fair play to Peter for doing it:sorted:
 

Gillham out!!

Staggering

:nono: It is almost beyond belief that this thread has been posted. Anyone that Knows PG can vouch for his passion, honor and integrity (yes I know I spelt honor the American way!). I have been a passionate Bee of over 40 years standing and PG is one of the enduring memories of the club and is often very helpful when I come over for a game. Peter, understand that thie vast majority really appreciate you
 

Gillham out!!

Sacramento Bee said:
:nono: It is almost beyond belief that this thread has been posted. Anyone that Knows PG can vouch for his passion, honor and integrity (yes I know I spelt honor the American way!). I have been a passionate Bee of over 40 years standing and PG is one of the enduring memories of the club and is often very helpful when I come over for a game. Peter, understand that thie vast majority really appreciate you

:imwith:

Peter G your a LEGEND!!! :sorted:
 

Gillham out!!

Well i have to say for once words fail me. PG is a top bloke. Brentford through and through.
 

Gillham out!!

I don't think anyone on here is questioning PG's commitment to the Bees, and most of his announcing is excellent - I love his play by play on the Centre Circle challenge - makes you hold off getting your half-time cup of tea until after it's over lol But I agree the "Give me a B" stuff is a bit over the top. Whenever he starts that you see most people over the age of about 10 just cringing. I say keep up the excellent work - I love the little asides he throws in during announcements, but maybe just rely on the fans to start the singing themselves. Someone posted on here a few days ago about stopping the music over the PA 10-15 minutes before the game to encourage people to sing - lets try that rather than leaving poor PG out in the middle of the pitch bursting a blood vessel trying to get some noise out of New Road.

How's that for 2p! :D
 

Gillham out!!

Canucks4Bees said:
I don't think anyone on here is questioning PG's commitment to the Bees, and most of his announcing is excellent - I love his play by play on the Centre Circle challenge - makes you hold off getting your half-time cup of tea until after it's over lol But I agree the "Give me a B" stuff is a bit over the top. Whenever he starts that you see most people over the age of about 10 just cringing. I say keep up the excellent work - I love the little asides he throws in during announcements, but maybe just rely on the fans to start the singing themselves. Someone posted on here a few days ago about stopping the music over the PA 10-15 minutes before the game to encourage people to sing - lets try that rather than leaving poor PG out in the middle of the pitch bursting a blood vessel trying to get some noise out of New Road.

How's that for 2p! :D
If we could sing apart from in the last ten minutes of a game.....

Bradford was embarrassingly quiet probably because we were were all nervous but nevertheless it should be noisy at least until we muck it up!

I cringe as well but admire him big time for doing it and if he's happy let him get on with it and muster whatever noise he can.

Praying it's a cauldon of noise from all sides on Saturday. Probably not a great idea to do the Great Escape it'll probably inspire the wrong set pf players!
 

Gillham out!!

PG is a hero for Brentford with all the work he does for the Bees and is always helpful and courteous..............However, I'm not a fan of his efforts to get the crowd going. I think it makes the club look a bit small time.

If we sorted out the match day music as per another thread maybe that would help generate more of a pre-match atmosphere without resorting to all the cheer leading stuff
 

Gillham out!!

How anyone could have a bad word to say about PG is beyond me. I have only been *properly* supporting for around a year and a half, and anytime i have come across him he has been very helpful. He even gave me a wake up call on an away day to confirm what coach i was on. He sorted my season ticket problem out in about 10 minutes, the place wouldn't be the same without him.

PG = Mr BFC. :wave:
 

Gillham out!!

The H said:
now i'm not saying MarkBFC is a :computer:, but i'm sure he has records of PG's moments before the game...

i'd like to know PG's WDL record for the big games...


lol rofl If that is true then that is ridiculous!! Mark you LOSER :thumbs:
 

Gillham out!!

PJ said:
PG is a top man, as red and white as you get :sorted:

Dont mind his cheer leading personally, the atmosphere in the Paddock was rocking on Monday even before kick-off, which is unusual.
was it?
 

Gillham out!!

nocoat said:
lol rofl If that is true then that is ridiculous!! Mark you LOSER :thumbs:
geek I may be, but not that much! lol
 

Gillham out!!

I wont criticise the thread starter for exercising his own right to criticise (he obviously doesn't realise that PG is a protected species on this website ;) ), but perhaps he should realise that it is an important stage of the season and PG is carrying out a vital function. PG did what he had to last week and roused up the crowd magnificently.
 
Back
Top Bottom