Good Luck Derby Thread

Ace Face

Well-known member
Joined
17 Jan 2001
Messages
15,429
Reaction score
2,995
Location
North Stand

Good Luck Derby Thread

All the Bish family would like to wish Derby County FC all the luck in the world against QPR.

Please post your support here and we can create a positive energy field for The Rams.
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

Come on UUUUU RRRRRAAAAAMMMMMMSSSS!!!!! :bound: :banana: :bound: :banana:
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

Come on Schteve and the boysh
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

ay0vag.jpg
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

Come on Derby
Come on Derby
Come on Derby
Come on Derby
Come on Derby
Come on Derby
Come on Derby
Come on Derby
Come on Derby
Come on Derby
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

Go on Derby, you finished third, you deserve it!

Positive energy, GO FORTH AND DESTROY QPR!
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

Come on you Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra Rams (must get that stutter treated)
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

So obvious what's going to happen
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

Derby 3 Shepherd Bush Wannabees 0
You know it make sense
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

Forecast= R's and O's win and ruin my weekend.
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

Come on the Derby boys. My mate is Rams exile living in Buckinghamshire and he's been to a good few Bees games the last 2 years. Gutted I had to turn down a ticket to the final in the Rams end due to family commitments but I would love it if they smash those scum-bags down the road.
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

Come on Derby you owe us for your LC win! Unlike Beesbloke, it won't ruin my weekend if the Ooze win for all the reasons already identified elsewhere - another local derby, and probability of them finishing lower than us.
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

Come on you Rams!

A final win similar to the semi final victory would make you the heroes of West Middlesex!
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

Go on the Wally with Brolly's young lads. Stuff the pooper scoopers;)
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

I've always loved the Rams. All the best and I hope Harry Redknob has a dreadful day.
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

Break their hearts I want Hoops in floods of tears on TV and to hear my mate saying " Shut the f*** up, I know you were right"
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

A good mate of mine from senior school has been supporting Derby since the Early seventies and used to go with his Uncle by car and when he was old enough started going by train with the London branch of the supporters club. I was persuaded to go on a couple of occasions when they still played at the baseball ground around 1979, and saw them beat Arsenal and Man City and always remember the atmosphere created by the enclosed ground .
He has been a season ticket holder home and away for about the last five years and thinks nothing of travelling from Harrow to Middlesbrough on a Tuesday night and getting up for work next day, God knows how his marriage has survived ?
Really Hope he enjoys his day and Derby get the result they deserve COME ON YOU RAMS...
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

Good Luck Derby Thread

................Up the Rams..............
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

banner10.jpg
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

East Midlands La la la
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

Apart from the obvious delight of keeping QPR down would be pleased for SMc who is a far better manager than some would lead us to believe and was treated badly by the tabloids. He deserves success.
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

Apart from the obvious delight of keeping QPR down would be pleased for SMc who is a far better manager than some would lead us to believe and was treated badly by the tabloids. He deserves success.

He didn't really help himself.

The-wally-with-the-brolly.jpg
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

Good Luck Derby Thread

Apart from the obvious delight of keeping QPR down would be pleased for SMc who is a far better manager than some would lead us to believe and was treated badly by the tabloids. He deserves success.

He had loads in Holland, very good coach .
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

I'm desperately hoping for a Derby win, however I really think those vermin from the Bush will win.

PLEASE prove me wrong Derby!!!!!
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

Of course. It's nearer :shrug:

No brainer :scratch:

I'll remind you of that when they rub our noses in it if they beat us
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

I'll remind you of that when they rub our noses in it if they beat us

Couldn't give a monkeys if they did lol - we've had more than our bit of fun with them this year and IMHO feel they would be certs to finish below us. FWIW reckon they deserve it too, despite Rotherham being the best team I've seen us play for years.
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

I was just going to post an early one on " my other team will be " but this is much better.

For the love of God come on Derby County FC !
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

I'm heading to Derby early tomorrow morning for a workshop, looking forward to seeing coach loads of Rams fans heading down the M1 !!!

Come on The County !!!
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

My very best mate, a lovely man and through his parents connections a Rangers fan from birth, I know I apologise left me at 10'ish because he he has a big day tomorrow.
He conceded that now they're at Wembley he's desperate they win but was resigned to playing us next season. What a knob, I want to see the curly headed ponce crying his eyes out at Wembley so come on you Rams!
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

OK Derby, don't let us down!!!!

I'm not looking for a win here, I'm looking for a Brighton like steam roller performance.

You know it makes sense.
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

Not a massive fan of Coldplay but if Chris Martin scores a winner I'll listen to all their albums back to back. Come on you Rams.
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

I'm dropping my brother in law and nephew to Beaconsfield station at 11:00. My bro in law is taking the line that if they lose at least they have us and Fulham to play. Family or not I want them crying on the telly plus I'm gonna have to sterilise the car after dropping them off at the station!
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

Work near Derby, so I have lots of excited work colleagues on their way on Saturday.
Would love a win for them all
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

I'm dropping my brother in law and nephew to Beaconsfield station at 11:00. My bro in law is taking the line that if they lose at least they have us and Fulham to play. Family or not I want them crying on the telly plus I'm gonna have to sterilise the car after dropping them off at the station!

Might be better off scrapping it!
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

Dear Derby County Football Club

Please win at football today please.

Thanks

Snorbee;)
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

Losing today is massive for QPR as it will extrapolate their financial meltdown :)
 

Good Luck Derby Thread

Bees up rangers staying down
Bees up ranger staying down
Bees up bees up bees up
Rangers staying down.
Please please I hope they mess up. My life will be a nightmare in my local pub if they go up. Nearly got my head kicked in last night when I did solo rendition of follow follow in a packed pub.
 
Back
Top Bottom