GP homesickness

GP homesickness

I bought the pic on ebay, poor quality looks like the bloke copy and pasted it from somewhere then printed it and sold it on!
 

GP homesickness

hanworthbee said:
I bought the pic on ebay, poor quality looks like the bloke copy and pasted it from somewhere then printed it and sold it on!
How much did you pay?
 

GP homesickness

So not too disappointed then?

It is a great picture. So is Edmundo's avatar.

There seems to be a strange lack of decent pictures of the Royal Oak stand. Anyone know why??
 

GP homesickness

Billy Hunt said:
So not too disappointed then?

It is a great picture. So is Edmundo's avatar.

There seems to be a strange lack of decent pictures of the Royal Oak stand. Anyone know why??

:shrug: I'm looking for any old pics of GP to adorn the walls of my new pad. I picked up one of the play off match last year vs Wednesday from the shop the other day (was vitrually free after I found one of those vouchers from a couple of years ago I though I'd lost) but I'd like an older one. Any ideas anyone? There are some crackers in 100 years of GP but I doubt they'll be available anywhere.
 
Back
Top Bottom